Chapter 45

Sboniso's Pov

After those long rounds of fucking she dozed off and I called Thulisile using her phone and told her to cover up for her. I was not going to take her back she could not even walk. I just woke up. I picked her up and put her on the couch then took off the sheets and everything that had blood and put it in the washing bin. I changed the bedding and put her on top of the bed again. It's 2 in the morning, and I'm horny again. I've never tasted pussy that was so good. I tried to ignore it and asleep, but I couldn't.

Me: Zama

Silence, she's really tired.

Me: Zama

I started shaking her.

Zama: Mhm

She woke up.

Zama: Sboniso angiyi ekhaya ngifuna ukulala (Sboniso I am not going home. I want to sleep)

Me: awuyi vele kini mama vuka phela (you're not going home, Mama,wake up)

Zama: ngobani (why)

Me: cela ungicoshisa u1 phela mama (can I please have 1 round)

Zama: ebsuku kanje (at night?)

Me: ah mama akulaleki ngicabanga wena ngyakucela nje u1 mama (ah mama I can't sleep. I'm busy thinking about you, please just one round)

Zama: u1 nje kuphela (just one round)

Me: Ngyabonga mama (thanks, Mama)

I ended up making love to her all night. Everything was driving me crazy, from the warmth and tightness of her pussy, her body and her moans damn. I got lost in her and even forgot that it was her first time. When we were done, I slept peacefully.

Zama's Pov

If I knew that sex was so nice, I would've done it long ago. This man right here is my life, from my first kiss to my first boyfriend, my husband, and now my virgin breaker. I wouldn't change a thing about my life with him. He is my everything, and I love him with everything in me. He is still sleeping, so I took the chance to text my sister.

Conversation..

Me: We did it

Thulisile: You're lying!

Me: Why do you think I did not come back?

Thulisile: Oh my God! How was it?

Me: painful but when he started going in and out, I felt pleasure, I've never felt before I was screaming his name.

Thulisile: After a few more times, the pain will be gone, I promise. Agh, finally, you did it.

Me: It was tough making him fall for it, but he did

Thulisile: I told you that dress will do the tricks.

Me: Thanks. Gotta go. I'll be back today.

Thulisile: I told mom you'll be back tomorrow

Me: Dad hasn't said anything?

Thulisile: You're married now. What will he say?

Me: Okay, bye

Thulisile: Give him more

End of conversation.

I laughed and got out of bed to go and pee, I've been holding it in. I got out of bed and almost fell, I really couldn't feel my knees. I walked slowly to the toilet and then peed. I screamed as the urine came out. What in the world!! It was so painful.

Sboniso: Zama, Zama baby ukephi (where are you)

Me: In the toilet

The door burst open, and he came in.