Chapter 10

Nobuhle's Pov

Yesterday when I got home after helping Sboniso I cooked and Lizwi and I had dinner, he tried to talk to me about this divorce thing but I just ignored him I was serious about it I am divorcing him. After dinner he just had to wake me up in middle of the night.

Lizwi: can we talk?

I took my phone and looked at the time, he has got to be kidding me!!

Me: Lizwi it's fucking 3 am in the morning what is wrong with you?

Lizwi: I'm sorry but I can't sleep can we please talk

Me: this better be good

I said while rubbing my eyes and sitting up straight, he also did the sat up straight and started talking.

Lizwi: Nobuhle are you really divorcing me?

Agh I knew it why can't he accept rejection and leave me the fuck alone and carry on with his new baby mama.

Me: oh come on Lizwi do we really have to talk about this at this time?

Lizwi: yes Nobuhle, even sleeping next to you without touching you is hard for me, just thinking about this "divorce" thing I just freak out, baby I've know you for a long time now and you just want me to forget about you? No I can't Nobuhle I love you so much I just don't know why I'm doing all of this to you it hurts to see you like this, you're always crying because of me and that stings, honestly I don't know why I even cheat on you, it just happens I don't want to cheat on you but it always happens on its own I fail to stop then I end up hurting you which I don't want, I know I sound ridiculous right now but I'm telling the truth, Nobuhle I love you so much baby I'm sorry can we please fix things one last time I promise you I will talk to you whenever anything happens cause I don't do it on my own. Baby please don't leave me.

He now had tears in his eyes but he was fighting them. Yeah how ridiculous is that honestly yes I love him but I can't anymore the first time he cheated on me it hurt so bad but I forgave him and tried to move on. It still hurts cause we never really spoke about all his things because I choose not to just for the sake of peace but honestly I think I need to talk about everything.

Me: you know Lizwi I love you too but you have hurt me so many times that I cannot take it anymore. First time you cheated with Nomsa you even went ass far as moving out to live with her, second time it was Samantha and you went as far as meeting her parents, third time it was Zola and you bought her a house and a car and I was pregnant, I needed you so badly but you weren't there I'm even afraid to have another child cause I'm scared something like that will happen again, my first time Lizwi you just had to do that. Then it was that skinny bitch Lungisile you wanted to lobola her bro you actually asked me if you can take a second wife, do you know how much that hurt me? You have put me through so much but you still expect me to stay, this time you went as far as getting her pregnant, I honestly thought I'll be the only woman to carry your seeds but hey I guess you had other plans and I'm cool with it now I've accepted that I married a man whore so I'm leaving you and I'm taking my child with me, no daughter of mine will have a stepmother or and stepsister, I might sound evil but just looking at them would hurt me and I'm tired of that I want to happy.

Now tears were just falling out and he wiped them and then he pulled me closer towards him and hugged me tightly while crying. I first didn't hug him back but after a while I did and it reminded me why I married him, I love this man so much. After we hugged I just turned around and slept.
You see when it comes to Lizwi I think he is my weakness cause I always forgive him easily, I don't give him a hard time I just forgive and for get andi think that's what's making him feel free to do whatever he wants but that has to come to an end I need to put myself first but for our daughter we'll do co-parenting. The alarm woke me up at 4 am and so did Lizwi, we didn't say a word to each other we went straight to the closet, wore our gym clothes and went to the gym. We didn't speak to each other until we were done and I showered first then brushed my teeth and wore my black tights and a white baggy t-shirt. I headed to the elevator and went down to the kitchen, I made breakfast and our smoothies and when I was done I dished up for the both of us. Lizwi came down 30 minutes later and took his food and ate. It was so awkward maybe it's because of yesterday's conversation or because of Luzuko coming today to talk about the divorce. When we were done I took the dishes and washed them, wiped them and packed them away together with the pots and I went to my office and started working on some ideas on how to improve my business and the other businesses that I want to start. While I was working someone knocked on my door twice then opened, I looked up and it was Lizwi his eyes were red, I'm guessing was crying.