Chapter 48

Lizwi's Pov

Me: Me: ngyakuthanda mama (I love you, Mama)

Nobuhle: I love you too now fuck me!

I chuckled and entered her slowly.

Nobuhle: ohhhhhh

She screamed as I entered her. I went in a slow and yet steady pace.

Me: Fuck!

I groaned, her pussy was so warm. It's like each and every day it gets warmer and warmer inside her. I looked at her and crashed my lips on hers. She responded to the kiss, and I deepened it. I was giving her slow yet powerful strokes. She arched her back with every stroke.

Nobuhle: Ahh!!!!

Music to my ears. I continued in that pace, hitting her g-spot continuously.

Nobuhle's Pov

He was hitting the right corners. He was slow and yet going deep at the same time. He was not fucking me, he was making love to me. I fell in love all over again as his hands were intertwined with mine, and he kept eye contact. I was losing myself in his strokes. His dick was really doing wonders to me. We made love the whole night. He made sure to make me drink water before I dozed off.

Somewhere in KZN

Woman: The presence is becoming stronger and stronger!

Old woman: How can that be!

Woman: I don't know, it's haunting me every night, I can't sleep properly because every time I close my eyes, I see the end of us

Old woman: Over my dead body! I am not going down without a fight!

Woman: We are dead! We have just been using these people's bodies. If he really is Mavungama, he will send us right back to hell, and I can't go back there!

Old woman: We are not going back there. We will fight. We just have to find the son who impregnated his wife and then kidnap the wife.

Woman: What if it does not work?!

Old woman: We will kill her and her kids one way or another she will die with them.

Woman: Why did I follow you out of hell? Look now!

Old woman: Have we ever been found? Did I not take care of you and teach you everything I know? Look at you. You are this powerful now because of me. We will not go back to hell, I promise

Woman: Ngonyama is going to destroy us

Old woman: My brother will not do anything to me! I am not scared of him!

Her whiskers came out, and her eyes turned yellow. She was angry, the woman knew to never raise up Ngonyama's name but she did it anyways and now the old woman is angry. When she is angry, she turns into her lioness form and needs blood in order to shift back. She was using another person's body, yes, but  she still had her lioness inside her because she was one with it. When a Ngonyama decendant dies, they turn into their animal form in the other world, but she was cast out, so she will stay in her lioness form. Only in hell can she turn into a person and burn like other people. Since she came back, they used people's bodies to stay in human form, but when she is angry, her lioness takes over.

Woman: yehlisa umoya (calm down)

Old woman: phuma la ungaze ungidine (get out before you piss me off)

The woman did not have to be told twice she ran out before she could turn into her lioness form. She knew how scary that was and what it would take for her lioness to go to sleep.