Epilogue

Narrated

In the Ngonyama Kingdom

The weather was calm, but the sky said something else. There were no clouds, just the blue sky and the sun, which was shining bright with a full moon right next to it. It was odd to have both the sun and full moon out during the day, worse the weather wasn't as hot as the sun portrayed to he. Nobuhle had this uneasy feeling that she couldn't shake. She didn't know what was going on or what she was feeling. Everyone's mood was down. They all felt that something really bad was going to happen, but were they prepared for it?

The council called Nobuhle to ask talk about her getting married.

Thingolwenkosazana: ngokukhulu ukuhlonipha nokuzithoba angeke ngikwazi ukushada manje izingane zami zisencane kakhulu futhi zidinga unina angikwazi ukuziyeka ngoba ngithi kumele ngihole isizwe sikaZulu (With all due respect, I can not get married now. My kids are still young, and they need their mother. I can't leave them just because I have to rule the Zulu people)

Elder 1: okukhulu ukuthi ulethe ingane emhlophe la kaZulu (worse you brought a white child to the Zulu Kingdom)

Thingolwenkosazana: That white child is mine, and if you have a problem with her, leave my Kingdom. I will find someone else to step in your position. She is going to stay here whether you like it or not because she is mine and I vowed to take care of her!

Nkosiyezwe: yehlisa umoyo Ndlovukazi (calm down queen)

Thingolwenkosazana: akukwazi baba engitshela ngengane yami (I can't father when he is telling me about my child)

Nkosiyezwe: The child will stay here with her mother, and no one will have a say in it

Elder 3: awuseyona inkosi awukwazi ukusitshela (you are no longer a king you can't tell us that)

Thingolwenkosazana: but I am the queen of this Kingdom and he is the father of the most powerful queen to ever live so you will show him respect like I said my children are still young and your chosen king by Ngonyama himself is still in denial he will rule with me when the time comes.

She stood up.

Thingolwenkosazana: I will take my leave now

She then left them. One of the elders was proud of how she was able to stand her ground and not take orders around. Nkosiyezwe and Bab'Mbatha had huge smirks on their faces. One by one, they left the throne room.

She found Lizwi in her room.

Lizwi: MaZulu unjani (MaZulu how are you?)

Thingolwenkosazana: ngiyaphila wena unjani? (I am good and how are you?)

Lizwi: ngiyaphila nami (I am also good)

Thingolwenkosazana: kulungile (that's good)

Lizwi: udliwa yini (what's bothering you)

She sighed.

Thingolwenkosazana: ilamakhehla afuna ngishade (these elders want me to get married)

Lizwi: utheni kuwona (what did you tell them?)

Thingolwenkosazana: I told them the rightful king of this Kingdom has been chosen and he just needs some time.

Lizwi: ngicela sikhulume (can we please talk)

Thingolwenkosazana: ngilalele (I am listening)

Lizwi: ngiyakuthanda Nobuhle kakhulu kwikona ukuthi angazi ngingalungisa kanjani izinto ukuze ubone ukuthi ngizimisele ngawe. Ngiyazi ngokuphoxile kakhulu kodwa ngiyakuthanda angisoze ngayeka. Angizizwa kahle njengoba ngingekho nawe ngathi khona okungokwami okungishiyile. Ngiyakucela ngicela ungixolele mama ngyakudinga