Chapter 26

I jumped out of his hold.

Me: ungubani futhi ulazelaphi lelogama (who are you and how do you know that name?)

Him: ngingu Nkosana Lethokuhle Zulu wasebukhosini bukaNgonyama umfowenu ngilazi noDlokodloko igama lakho (I am  Prince Lethokuhle Zulu of the Ngonyama Kingdom and your brother I know your name through Dlokodloko)

Me: uDlokodloko okutshele igama lami? (Dlokodloko told you my name)

He nodded and smiled.

Him: sekupheke izinsuku eziyisithupha sikubheka (we have been looking for you for the past 6 days)

Me: wena nobani?

Him: nabanye abafowenu (and brothers) your other

He turned to the people who were behind me.

Him: fonelani abafowethu nibatshele ukuthi ngimutholile abeze la (call my brothers and tell them I found her they should come here)

I turned around and saw that these men were wearing royal attires like they are gaurds.

Him: ubukeka njengaye impela uNdlovukazi (you really look just like Ndlovukazi)

Me: ukuthathelaphi lokho? (Where did you get that from)

Him:  kuBab'Mbatha (from Bab'Mbatha)

I just looked at him not knowing what to say, soon we heard tires screeching and they stopped, a lot of men came out and about 6 more of them looked like me. They all rushed to me and stood before me. My mouth hung open, there is no way of denying this they really are my brothers meaning I really am a princess and that my mother lied to me.

Prince Lethokuhle: bafowethu uyena (brothers it's her)

One of them came to me and touched my cheek. His eyes turned yellow and he sniffed me.

Him: Thingolwenkosazana Zulu

I swear I thought I was in a movie, no this is a movie, who has 8 brothers they didn't know about?

Him: ngingu Nqobizitha Zulu umfowenu (I am Nqobizitha Zulu your brother)

He said with teary eyes, they all came to me one by one and introduced themselves.

"ngingu Nqobani" (I am Nqobani)

"ngingu Nqobizwe" (I am Nqobizwe)

"ngingu Lethukthula" (I am Lethukthula)

"ngingu Khethokuhle" (I am Khethokuhle)

"ngingu Hlelokuhle" (I am Hlelokuhle)

"ngingu Khethukthula" (I am Khethukthula)

They all had teary eyes but mine had already dropped. Lethokuhle came to me and wiped my tears.

Prince Lethokuhle: thula sisi sesikhona (shh sis we are here)

Me: nonke ningobhuti bami? (All of you are my brothers?)

Them: yebo (yes)

Me: kanjani? (How?)

Prince Lethokuhle: indaba ende kodwa mangase usinike ithuba lokukwazi singakhuluma ngakho (it's a long story but if you can give us a chance to know you we can talk about it)

Me: kukhona la engijahe khona okwamanje singaxhumana kodwa (I'm rushing somewhere but we can meet up)

Prince Lethokuhle: kulungile (that's fine)

Me: 078 434 ****

They all wrote it down.

Prince Lethukthula: uBaba ubengakujabulela ukukubona kade kwasa ekufuna (Father would be happy to see you he has been looking for you)

His NobuhleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara