Chapter 2: Getting Acquainted

Chapter 2

Getting Acquainted
-----------------------------------------
August

I woke up ta niggas yellin' an shit and my cova's bein' ripped off me.

"Up, up freshman! Cain't be late on yo first day!" I heard one of the niggas yell.

When a nigga's eyes adjusted and started noticing what the hell was goin' on I got pissed. Thea' was three big ass niggas rippin' an runnin' through errybody's rooms wakin' 'em all up. I looked ova ta see CaPree shakin' his head befoe hoppin' out of his bed. I jus' sat up and turned so I was pressed 'gainst the wall behine me. These niggas musta lost they damn mind this moanin' comin' up in my shit like this.

While I was jus' chillin' waitin' foe these niggas ta get the fuck out one of 'em brought they muscle head ass ova and grabbed my arm yankin' me off'a the damn bed. luckily a nigga landed on his feet, but once I got my stance right I shoved that nigga up off of me. Fuck he doin' puttin' his hands all up on me?

"Nigga fuck is you doin'? Keep you muhfuckin' hands up off of me!"

Ole dude stepped closa, and got all up in my face while his two otha block head ass niggas stood behind him trynna see what was finna go down.

"Boy, who the fuck you think you talkin' to?" He asked me.

"You nigga, what's good? You ain't finna be runnin' up in my shit all reckless."

"Do you know who the fuck you talkin' to lil nigga?"

"Naw I don't, and I damn sho' don't care. All I know is you don't know me nigga so don't be comin' up in hea' puttin' yo hands all up on me." I tol' the nigga. Ole dude chuckled then tried to grab me up again, but CaPree stepped through and separated the both of us.

CaPree shoved me ta the side and made ole dude back the fuck up. "Aye chill Rah, he new 'round here. He ain't even go to school wit' us bro; he don't know any better." He tried ta defend me.

Man fuck this nigga and whoeva the fuck he thank he is. Came up in hea' losin' his damn mind. ion't know him, and he damn sho' don't know me or the niggas I associate myself wit' so he need ta get the fuck on 'cause I got niggas that'll shoot foe me; no questions asked if that's what this nigga trynna get poppin'.

"Well you better get him hip to how shit go 'round here and you better do it fast." That nigga Rah tried ta threaten. "I don't got time to teach this new nigga no damn lessons."

"Man get the fuck--" I started ta say, but CaPree cut me off.

"Chill yo," he tol' me befoe lookin' back at the three big niggas. "Y'all good to go man, I got him. I promise ain't shit gone happen again."

They all nodded and then tried ta mug me again befoe steppin' out our room wit' the otha niggas they came through this bitch wit'. I jus' shook my head and then reached unda my bed and pulled one of my suitcases out and put it onna bed. I grabbed out a shirt and some jeans then a hoodie. A nigga got too tired to unpack last night so I jus' left my clothes in they suit case.

"Nigga did you lose yo mind? You done started some shit on yo first day wit' the head nigga 'round here!" CaPree got ta whinin' an shit.

"Head nigga? Man fuck that dude, runnin' up in hea' like he own some shit."

"He damn near do! Nigga got doe and his daddy professor in the history department!"

"Good foe his ass, ion't give a fuck." I shrugged befoe slidin' my shirt on and then changin' inta my pants.

"You should! He could fuck up yo whole time here man, he got connects wit' errybody." he explained befoe gettin' his clothes out too.

"Man I ain't even trynna be hea' real life, so he can do whateva, and say whateva."