Chapter 21: I Got It

Chapter 21

I Got It
--------------------------------------
August

I walked up inta the Footlocker ta see O'Shae talkin' wit' some of her co-workers. I snuck up onna and tapped her onna shoulda. She turned ta me smilin' an shit.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" She asked. I pulled her inta a hug and handed her the flowa's I brought her.

I ain't seen lil baybeh in three days 'cause she been busy, and I been busy wit' errythang my damn self. I've missed her, and I had ta make somethin' happen so I ca see her so I jus' decided ta come in on her lunch break and surprise her.

"Jus' came ta see you since I ain't seen you in a lil minute." I smiled.

"Oooh Shae got her lil boyfriend here, let us get on out they way." One of her co-workers spoke up makin' both of us laugh befoe they all walked off.

Shae turned ta face me completely still cheesin' and what not. She so pretty jus' all around and I been missin' her a lot. Three days ain't that long, but I been stressin' wit' errythang that I'm handlin' and jus' been needin' ta chill wit' lil baybeh ta get my mind off of thangs. Shae the calm part of my life.

"Seriously, what are you doing here though?" She asked me.

"Shit, I came ta see you and chill witchu. I been missin' you."

"Oh really now? Can't get enough of me?" She smirked befoe kissin' me.

I smacked my lips and grabbed her unda my arm again about ta head out the stoe, but she stopped me. "Wait where we goin'?"

"Ta go eat somewhea', you on yo lunch break ain't you?"

"Yea, but I have ta go get my stuff out the back."

"Iight, go get it an then come on."

She rolled her eyes headin' the otha way befoe yellin' somethin' back at me. "Don't rush me!"

I jus' laughed and let her be befoe sittin' on one of the lil benches jus' chillin' out. I looked ova ta the entrance and right then ole girl from D-Lo's house was walkin' in wit' a lil girl and some otha dude. She looked at me, and we both jus' kinda stared at each otha befoe she pushed the lil girl and the dude the otha way away from me. She still seem familiar, but I caint thank whea' I done seen her from. I was jus' about ta get up ta go talk wit' her, but Shae came back ova ta me.

"Alright I'm ready to go big head."

She walked in front of me I smacked her ass on our way out makin' her turn around and hit me. We kept walkin', and I kept thankin' 'bout that chick. I'm gone have ta figure out whea' I know her from and soon.

We ended up goin' ta eat at Buffalo Wild Wings-- at Shae's request. We had already order and was jus' chillin' when I decided ta speak up.

"So what's been goin' on wit' the whole situation wit' yo mama? Yo daddy hea' anythang back from her?"

From what we talked about onna phone, afta figurin' errythang out wit' the situation wit' her biological mama, Shae had her daddy try and find somethin' 'bout her online. They aint found nunin' from what I heard two days ago, but I'm hopin' that done changed foe O'Shae's sake.

"Nope. Yknow he emailed that one email account, but I'm not sure that it's her or even if she uses it so he's trynna find something else. It's all just a waiting game, and I'm not trying to dwell on it and get my hopes up yknow?"

"Yea I get it, but I hope yall find somethin' out soon. I know you ca really use that relationship in yo life."

"Yea."