Chapter 9

We've been stuck outside for 10 minutes, trying to get back in but nobody has heard us, we're locked outside. "Well... Shit" I mutter under my breath.

Running my hands through my hair I look up at Sherlock annoyed "What are we supposed do?" I can see him thinking, pacing back and forth.

"I'm not actually sure. We'll have to wait." He extends his hand as a song begins playing inside "Until then, would yu care to join me for a dance, Miss Y/N?"

"It would be my pleasure" I take his hand and place my other on his shoulder, while his holds my waist. We begi to move to the music, I can't help but laugh at myself "I have to admit, i've never done ballroom dancing before."

"I can tell" Sherlock teases. While turning into him I stumble over my own feet and start falling, he tries too catch me but we are both pulled to the ground. He lands on his elbows on top of me, I can't help but feel butterflies form, I want to kiss him again but refrain. Instead, we just laugh at our situation and dust ourselves off as we get off the floor. "Sorry about that" I say awkwardly. He shake his head lightly before replying "You do not need to be sorry."

A rattling from the door begins and sure enough a very drunk couple stumble out and spots us. "Ah , Mr Holmes," the man barely manages to slur out "and his sexy woman" his, i'm assuming, partner slaps him hard on the chest "Bastard." She takes his hand and start dragging him off "Nice to meet you" the man waves pathetically as they disappear into the garden.

"You appear to have competition, Sherly. 'Sexy Woman'" I giggle at the thought.

"Oh but little Duck i've already won" He begins to pull me in before I hear a woman gasp, I turn my head swiftly and see that there are indeed peopll staring scandalised from within.

"... It's probably best to leave now."

"Yes..."

"Oh we should take Enola with us," then a ertain young lord approaches us "Sherlock there you are, Enola was arrested what is happening?!"

"Good question, I believe we know exactly what happened" I look to Sherlock who has his head hung low in a 'disappointed dad' way. Amusing. Anyway, we are leaving immediately.

Even though we are leaving early, there was luckily still a carriage here that could take us. Main character luck.

The ride is thick with anger, i'm scared to even move. "Are you alright?" I ask him, he just glares. I would normally not mind pushing but I am in a small moving carriage on a busy Street and that feels like a death sentence. "I'm sure you'll be able to clear things up with the police, they won't have solid evidence on her."

"I know. I told her to stay out of it, she doesn't listen."

"You can't control her, Sherly, Enola is forcefully independant and reckless."

He sighs and looks out the window again. I hope Enola is alright.