Chapter 13

Nobody really speaks about sex, so they especially don't talk talk about what happens after sex. Though I suppose if we truly knew how wonderful it was, nothing else would get done. "You're so beautiful, Sherly." I say as I stroke his hair back, he grins in turn. "Oh wait... your sister" both our faces drpp and we start to hurry putting our clothes back on. "This is your fault, by the way," he said jokingly.

"Uh, how?" I throw his bow tie in his face.

"Because you are too beautifully distracting." The glimmer in his eye was exciting.

"Oh... oh you are so cheesy, Sherly" I finished closing my final button and slap his shoulder. "Not to be weird but you're sister won't be able to tell anything we just did by seeing us again, will she? I mean she has your deduction skills..."

"For all of our sake, I certainly hope not. Perhaps she'll think we ran all the way to the police station for her."

I let out a cackle "You think her stupid? Why would we run meters and meters instead of getting a carriage?"

"Just a thought, gee." He plops his hat on and holds his arm out. "We'll think about it on the way. Maybe we won't look suspicious at all by then."

"Yes. Well, I suppose we would all be focused on her murder charges instead of what we did while she was in a cell..." It had me thinking if we were bad people. I came to the conclusion of 'no' by the way, just horny.

He grabs my waist and lightly leads me out the door of apartment 221b. I rush down the steps, him following behind in a slower pace. Annoyingly slow. He is now being dragged by the fingertips to walk faster. "Cab!" I call out to the approaching carriage, it pulls over next to us. "We need to get to the police station quickly, please" yhe driver nods and we sit inside. "This is the first carriage ride where I don't need to tell myself I hate you."

"How funny, it is for me too." We smile at each other and share a quick kiss. To which I try not to smile about. Especially considering the circumstances. "Sherlock, we're close."

"Yes we are."

"No. I mean to the police station, Sherly-"