Chapter 12

Anxiety rises in my chest while I await Sherlock to determine our fate together within the cold walls of apartment 221b. "Sherlock, if I was merely some whore for you then just say so."

"That's not... That is not what is happening." He struggles to find his words, a rare occurance for the genius detective. "Perhaps we went too fast."

"Perhaps." I repeat quieter. I want to tell him everything, then we can move forward or out us to rest but it feels as though I am paralysed.  "Why did you really kiss that woman?"

"You won't believe me no matter what I say, even if it's the truth."

In a large minute of silence we each wait for the other to say something or anything. "I do not like this." I say looking at the floor "We should focus on the case first and figure this out later." My words disappoint myself. "Though, I do care for you... I suppose." I look away and pretend to be calm about what I had just said.

"I didn't want to care for you." Sherlock replies. "We only met recently, but i've known about every case you solved back to your first 4 years ago."

I look at him with confusion "You've seen my cases?" He nods and I noticed a slight smirk on his face that he does often.

"I do care for you. " He repeated.

"You said that already." I smile absentmindedly. Sherlock grins and
he leans in and kisses me softly.

"I could say it forever." He whispers against my lips making me giddy.
We kiss again with more passion this time. His hands start to roam and I get a blissful feeling rising in my chest. My arm wraps around his neck and draws him close to me, as his own arms wrap around my waist. I let out a small moan "Sherlock-" He cuts me off with more kisses. Our tongue's intertwine and dance and our breaths become increasingly heavy.

I kiss his jaw, then his neck, and begin   take his coat vest, and shirt with as much haste as possible. "I was meant to go first." He groans.

"I beat you to it." He giggles and starts to take my clothes off desperately. He caresses my breasts and leavers a trail of kisses on my torso. "Please, touch me, please." I beg him, my face getting  and my core aching.

He lifts me by the hips, my legs wrapping around him, and lays us on his couch. Looking in my eyes, he takes his hand and trails down to my soaking sex. I gasp at the cold touch of his fingers "You're certain you want this?" He whispers softly.

"I'm certain, Sherly."

~~~~~~~~

We finish in unison and he collapses onto me, both of us catch out breath. "You're so perfect, little duck." He kisses my shoulder rests his head in the crook of my neck.

"As much as I would love to stay here forever and ever, sadly I still have a job to do." I say while raking my hand through his messed up curls.

"We." He corrects. I giggle and his his head.

"Yes, that's what I meant."

A/N: Sorry for spelling errors. My phone has an odd keyboard.