I

It was a usual peaceful day in the kingdom. The sun shone above the kingdom in a mellow kiss that gently shone across the terrain accompanied with a gentle breeze that brushed across the lands. The soft breeze that grazed through the land caused the scent of lavenders to drift around.

Qaeven was a wealthy kingdom that had no scarcity in resources; either in terms of agriculture, minerals and livestock were all abundant within the realm. Other side from the abundance of its resources, it had seemed to be impregnable and has had a reign of peace for the past millennia, it was as though the Gods had favoured the reigning sovereign and has bestowed the kingdom with all those blessings, that made others around them green with envy yet they were weak enough to try and conquer them so they valued the allegiance with Qaeven dearly.

A little laugh resonated throughout the corridor catching the attention of those who were around causing those who passed through to turn their heads to see where the sound was coming from. Seeing a little head whose figure was clad in a purple and pink gown dashing around from one curtain to another. Shaking their heads at this familiar sight before playing along as though they did not see the small figure hiding in the shadows of the corners of the palace.

The palace was the heart of the capitol of the Kingdom, situated up on a hill that overlooked Vitrolly; from the main gates of the bustling lower village, the open gates that separated the lower village from the midtown. As well the giant Olive tree that had twisted and turned its trunk into a bridge over Lotus run that went across and around the capitol. The Olive bridge was what separated the midtown from the creme citta that held the noble families and, finally the Selenite gates that seemed fragile but is impenetrable as it was infused with dragon bone for its skeleton which were the last defences of the city in case of an attack.

Princess Altheia Fridur was hiding behind a pillar just a few inches away from the courtyard of Palais du Vitrolly. Seeing the garden of Heiwa that was at the center of the courtyard was flowers ranging from; lavenders, cosmos, anemones and Irises with the colors of purple, red and white. There was an elevated mini waterfall that was connected to the selenite gate and the Koi pond with floating black lotus flowers that was located on the left side of the garden. Two white dragon trees about fifteen meters tall grew on either side of the garden, giving enough just the right amount of shade and light to the courtyard.

She was able to get a clear view of what was happening in the patio but those within were unable to get a visible view of her. The maids that had passed by and knights who were stationed to guard those parts simply acted as though they could not see nor hear her chuckling and continued on with their duty.

Altheia Fridur was the youngest daughter of King Theodore and Queen Felicity. Taking after her father's sterling grey eyes with the only difference was that her father's eyes were piercing that showed how calculative he was. While her eyes were filled with mischief and playfulness; and if you look close enough it was as though you could see sparkles in her eyes as though stars were dancing within them. Despite that type of look in her eyes she always had been empathetic towards people and cared for their wellbeing all the while still playing a few harmless pranks on them. Except for today that is.

Then taking on after her mother's facial features; Almond shaped eyes, a cute upturned nose and a heart shaped lips whenever she smiled with full cheeks that made her appear more youthful and younger than her age. Her brown hair turned into a shade of auburn as sunlight reflected on the strands. Her apricot skin seemed to glow in the sunlight that softly hit the pillars as she peaked through the side of the marble column and was emphasized by her purple and pink gown.

She was observing her new target of the day, someone who would not exactly be 'bothered' by her little pranks. It was her older sister, Avery Fridur, who was currently sitting under one of the dragon trees near the pillar where Altheia was hiding in. Her sister is currently engaged in reading a book, and her entire attention was solely focused on the said novel in her hands.