Valerie and Altheia always took longer with the laundry as a certain canine kept playing with Altheia. It was no different today, and they were taking much longer than ever because the canine kept on dragging the clothes into the river and played with it. Thus it was more of a never ending game of tug of war.

"Theia, tell your dog to stop. We won't finish our chores at this rate and I am hungry." Valerie said frustrated because in the end she was the only one doing the laundry as the wolf kept on playing with Altheia who kept laughing and just kept getting the other fabrics dirty.

They came to the river by dawn and now it was nearly past noon. The water was getting warmer and the sun was shining brightly right above them. Rogue turned to Valerie and released a low growl while baring his fangs. The woman, being more hungry and frustrated than fearful, just splashed water onto the canine who turned into a cute wet puppy as it whimpered while going closer to Altheia.

Altheia, giving him a stern look before she went and helped Valerie since she was also hungry by now. The wolf, seeing that fun time was over, went and disappeared into the woods.

"Seriously, who are you? Snow white? For animals to go near you?" Valerie commented while rolling her eyes at Altheia, as she carried one of the baskets.

Altheia simply responded with a laugh at that statement. As they continued to walk on, she seemed to be in a joyful mood skipping as she went ahead of Valerie. They headed back to the camp, but the sight that greeted them made them stop in their steps. Staring at the chaos that was ensuing within the place they had considered as home for the past years.

Tents were burning, thick fumes were shooting up to the sky. People were running around, some falling over the other as they tried to scurry away. The men were being sliced and stabbed by spears or swords, while the women who were trying to run away were either beaten up before being dragged to a cage. Combinations of the sounds of the screams, the howls, the laughter, burning and the sound of metals clashing were heard. The camp was in complete chaos.

The scene in front of them had triggered the memory from the ball into Altheia's mind causing her breathing to stop and for her to stay glued to her spot. Feeling her throat tighten, restricting her ability to breath. Her legs felt weak as the events in front of her continued to unfold. She did not even hear what Valerie screamed for her to duck, she just felt being pushed down to the ground as Valerie pounced onto a man that was creeping up behind Altheia.

Tackling the man aiming the knife to his neck before slicing it. Then throwing the knife that hit another man's head who tried grabbing the youngest Fridur. Altheia on the other hand jumped and let out a little squeak as she daw the dagger flying towards her, passing a few inches away from her head. Hearing a groan of pain and a thud, made her turn her head to see that Valerie had killed someone from behind her

"Altheia, snap out of it! We need to run!" Valerie shouted as she pulled Altheia with her, taking the dagger and swords from the men she had just killed.

"Wait! Avery!" Snapping out of her thoughts she tried releasing herself from Valerie's grip.

"Cale will make sure she's safe. What's important is we get to the agreed meeting spot!" As she urged Altheia to run away from the camp.

Altheia, not being able to argue, followed Valerie as they tried to run away from the camp. On the other hand, at the other side of the camp Cale was fending off some men who tried chasing him and Avery.

Avery picking up a stick, to try and fight. Helping Cale as when someone tried hitting him from behind. Panting as she tried fighting as well, feeling her heart race in worry at the thought that they had been found. Running as they could, trying to avoid the arrows being shot at them.