CHAPTER 3

Author Pov

On top floor of AD companies , a man stood facing his back to the person who just came inside the Ceo's cabin and listening to him while watching whole city from the huge glass window .

"Sir , She is here " the man spoke to which he just nodded.

After that he left the office while the other man still looking outside the huge glass window.

He turned towards the door hearing the knock and ordered the person to ' come in '. he saw his secretary coming in .

"Darsh ,I want to know where she is living now and with whom " he ordered his secretary - Darsh to which he nodded and left .

"welcome precious " he muttered with a smirk while seeing the photo of a girl who is smiling happily while looking at camera.

"welcome precious "  he muttered with a smirk  while seeing the photo of a girl who is smiling happily while looking at camera

After 20 min Darsh came back with all the information he asked for.

"sir she is with one of her friend and safe " darsh said to which he just nodded.

"when she is coming here" he asked him in a serious tone .

"May be tomorrow because we asked them to join by day after tomorrow" darsh replied

" Ok inform me when she is here "he said to which he nodded and left .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN AISHU'S HOME

flashback------

2 days after engagement of shridha and varun

They went for shopping in mall

" Shridha " she turned to the voice and smiled seeing the person.

" Hey Gowtham, is that really you" she said seeing her senior who is like a brother to her after 1 year.

They both hugged and talked about all the thing but seeing her hugging and talking to the man smiling happily Varun didn't like it.

After their small talk Gowtham left saying he will meet her in her wedding.

Varun dragged Sridha to a corner and started scolding her

"How dare u hug him that to infront of me , I thought you are calm and innocent but seeing you seducing him while smilig , hugging and talking to him so sweetly now I understood what type of a girl you are " he spatted out angrily.

Listening to all these words from him her heart ached.

"He is my senior , he is like a brother to me how can u talk to me like that , how can you insult me like that .You don't trust me ?" a tear slipped from her eye saying this.

"I dont care and I don't trust you . From now you are not allowed to talk to any male person until I asked you to talk and stop being a good girl as I got to know your character now "he left saying these words to her.

She want to protest him from accusing her but her throat felt heavy as its her first time being accused like this .

After reaching home she told her mother about this but Anitha didn't listened to her and asked her to stop saying those nonsense. she felt very angry and left to her room crying.

Flashback ends---------

"stop crying Sridhu , now you can be independent , you can also work and live happily here I will be here always with you" Aishu comforted Sridhu.

"lets stop thinking about that bastard and sleep now , you need start your new beginning from tommorow" saying this Aishu and Shridhu went to their rooms and slept.

But Sridhu kept tossing on bed as sleep is cant sleep , she want to talk to her family but she cant face them now .

After a lot of struggling with sleep she took her mobile and switched it on to see that there are 100+ calls and messages from her family even from varun , she immediatley removed sim and kept inside her purse and went back to sleep . soon sleep consumed her and she slept ...
—————————————————————————

HURRAY U HAVE COMPLETED THE CHAPTER 3 🥳
Hope u liked the chapter and continue reading our story I will update it shortly ❤️