CHAPTER 12

Sridha's Pov 

its already been 3-4 weeks since I started working in AD groups . Sarah also become my good friend even though she is one year older than me but we both become very good friends .i call her mam infront of everyone as she is department head whereas when we are alone i can call her just sarah , its an order from her to call her with just her name . 

our new COO  Mr Ayan Deva also joined in the company recently . He is very young He might be a year or 2 years older than me but he is so easy going and chill person compared to our devil boss who is always with emotionless face and strict .

 I cant stop still thinking about our first encounter , I cant take that off from my stupid mind .His eyes ,His voice , His smirk urghhhh that stupid smirk . I decided not to get close to any new relationship but this man is disturbing me I got out of my thoughts when I heard a bang on my table I raised my head and met with angry eyes its none other than sarah and anikha behind her .

sarah : I'm calling you from a very long time , where have you been lost sridhh

sridha : nowhere , sorry tell me why are you calling me ? 

anikha : Did you complete the final draft of our new project , I have already sent you the extended details that to be added in the presentation  to your mail.

sridha : yeah I have edited the final draft , everything is edited according to match the requirements and I'm going to send the draft to uh sarah just a minute I'm sending it to your mail .

sridha said in one go to which sarah nodded .

sarah : are u fine ? you don't look too good what happened. 

sarah asked me in a worried tone , I nodded with a smile assuring her that I'm fine .

sarah : ok then we have meeting in a hour so all the team members   should present in the conference hall before boss arrives ..okk 

me and anikha nodded along with other team members 

wait a minute ...nearly after 2 weeks I'm going to meet him again , I'm going to see those dark brown eyes . My whole body shivered just imagining his eyes and the thought that I'm going to see him again ......pushing all the thoughts away I resumed my work as this is my first time attending  meeting  so I need to prepare everything perfectly which are assigned to me .

Arjun pov 

"sir you have a meeting with project design department and marketing department now regarding our new project " darsh informed me to which I  nodded and he left .

I'm waiting  to meet her again face to face ... I don't know how she will react around me ...thinking all these I wore my coat and left from my cabin to conference hall ...as soon as I left my cabin I saw Ayan waiting for me as he also need to attend this meeting with me ...we both went to the meeting discussing about the project ..

we both went to the meeting discussing about the project