chapter 4

Hey readers here comes the next chapter of the story hope you will enjoy . Keep encouraging and don't mind if I made any grammatical mistakes.

Next Morning...

"good morning baby" shridhu wished aishu"good morning" aishu wished smiling .

They both got fresh up and prepared breakfast together.

"so its your first day at work ,are you nervous" aishu asked shridhu.

"yeah, I'm nervous and scared too.. you know about AD GROUP OF COMPANIES right, A very big and prestigious company ,it is one of the India's top 5 companies . Getting offer letter from that company is really a big miracle you cant even imagine how happy I'm then but I almost denied the offer when Varun said he don't like his wife to work after marriage but now the day has finally come" she said all excited and grinning happily in one breath.

" Don't worry baby everything will be alright you will be fine just be careful and I heard the Ceo of your company The Great ARJUN JAI DEVA is hot ,handsome and every girls dream man I read a lot of articles about him in internet and I can say he really looks damn hot from those photos in article " . aishu said grinning.

'This girl and her obsession with hot man will never change' sridhu thought sighing ,seeing her girl smiling and grinning.

"I don't know about all that but this job is really important to me and I will do my best and prove myself . I don't want to involve with any men anytime soon so u continue dreaming about how hot he is ,I'm leaving" said sridhu

"you surely do baby dont worry and try to take a photo of him secretly "aishu said grinning '

shridhu just smiled and slapped her hand palyfully.

After having breakfast they both went to their respective paths for work.

"Is this really the company Im going to work now, oh my gosh this is really a very big company" she was surprised seeing the huge building in front of her.

she nervously walked inside the building and got mesmerised by the infrastructure.

"Good morning mam ,how may I help you" asked the receptionist bringing sridha back to the world

"Good morning , today is my first day of joining can you help me where Im supposed to go, sridha asked politely.

"sure , welcome to AD GROUP OF COMPANIES mam can I see your joining letter "

nodding sridha gave her joining letter to her

"Mam you need to go to 25th floor there you will find Miss Sarah you can ask her for further information" the receptionist replied

"ohh thank you and you can call me sridha and you? sridhu asked smiling.

"alright ,I'm pooja " she smilied saying.

nodding with her cute smile sridha went inside the elevator and pressed 25th floor.

"omg ! this company building literally have 40 floors" she was shocked seeing the lift buttons.

After reaching 25th floor she was amused by the workplace very busy ,and people totally immersed in their work .

she found sarah from one of the employee.

"excuse me , is this Miss Sarah " listening to the voice sarah turned and found a girl standing in front of her .

"yes,i am and who are you?" sarah asked but sridhu stood their lost seeing the most beautiful gril she ever seen .

Sridha's pov

'omg she is so beautifullllllll she is more like a model , how can someone like her is not in movies.

she is tall ,fair ,beautiful, slim and omg her waist it's really so slim and have a perfect curve does she even eat how she is maintaining her waist this slim I need to ask her some tips later .she looks like a hollywood model .

"Hello, excuse me" listening to her voice I came back to my sense felling embarrased as I got caught checking her from head to toe.

" yeah sorry , I'm Sridha , new here and today is my first day they asked me to find you" I told her what pooja asked me to do earlier.

"oh you are recruited in marketing department then , come with I will show you your work place " she said and I nodded following her like a lost puppy.

"This is your place ,be comfortable don't be nervous you will be fine come find me if you want anything and I will send someone to assign you the work " she said very sweetly and left.

'awww, she is such a sweet heart .how can someone be beautiful and sweet I really like her '

I muttered myself.

'shhhh ..... stop sridhu you are a girl you are behaving like love at first sight boy' my inner self snapped ....whatever from now I'm her girlfan I thought to myself.

soon someone came and assigned me work and I was completely immersed when sarah came to me

"hey sridha right! you need to attend a meaning ,our Ceo is calling all the new employees to his office" she said

" alright I will go but can you please tell me which floor I need to go " I asked her more like a whisper.

she smiled and said "He will be on 40th floors , only the Ceo and Coo's rooms will be there "I nodded and left.

I reached 40th floor and lost my mind for a second. ' is he really that rich , is this office or a palace omg ' I thought and saw few members near Ceo cabin may be they are also new here I assumed.

after few seconds a man in well ironed dark blue suit came out holding a tab and asked us to go inside.

omg he is hot why I feel like everyone is hot and beautiful today . I feel like I'm here for some beauty contest seeing all beautiful women and hot men . I think I need to go for a eye checkup.

I think he is Ceo's secretary but he is really hot with serious cold face , very good personality , I bet he surely have 6pack under his shirt'

we went inside Ceo's cabin to be honest I really don't know anything about our Ceo i didn't even get tym to check .

I just heard about him that he is rude ,powerful ,arrogant ,cold, intelligent, he never failed once in his business deals ,etc etc etc....and not to forget he is too hot and many women in the company and outside the company have crush on him as he is one of the richest most eligible bachelor in the world.

we saw a man sitting on chair checking some files and he looked to us and his one look bought shiver down my spine ,his aura is.....something I cant even explain but it indicates danger for sure... he is not that someone to mess with .He has some kind of power which can make people shiver from his single glare.

and OMG !! he is damn HOTTTTT.......

TO BE CONTINUED....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HURRAY YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 4TH CHAPTER

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER FORGIVE ME IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT

THANK YOU