~CHAPTER 20~

Author's Pov

" Sir, leave me ..put me down , every one are watching us sir... please " Sridha started convincing Arjun in a slow tone gritting her teeth so that only Arjun can listen . she was fuming in anger ...she had already reached its peak because of Aditya and his friends and now her boss. But Arjun completely turned deaf and ignored her struggling. 

After they came out of the pub , he stormed to his car which his security head Pratap has already parked in the corner of the pub entrance . Because if any one saw him with her , the news will be blasted on every news channel the first thing in the morning ..so to keep them safe from the media Arjun ordered Pratap to bring the car and park it in the corner of the pub . Seeing Arjun coming in his way Pratap bowed his head down in respect.

Arjun slowly placed Sridha down and made her stand properly while wrapping his right hand around her waist  securing her in his arms closely . Sridha glared at Arjun and tried coming out of his grip but she cant even move a inch away from him.

Arjun: Don't waste your energy Precious . You cant go away from me .

While bending down a little near her ear Arjun huskily whispered and placed a small kiss near her earlobe . Listening to his husky voice , their proximity and that kiss Sridha body trembled under his touch and goosebumps erupted ...while she was still in daze Arjun spoke again bringing her back from the daze .

Arjun :  Pratap I want those four safe ..You know what to do and  escort them royally to our party house .

Listening to Arjun ,Pratap smirked as he know very well  the meaning behind Arjun's word ...he know what he meant by escorting them safe , and what he meant by royally and the worst thing was the Party house . Party house is one of the warehouse where Arjun , Rishi , Sid enjoy torturing their enemies which are Vvip . They named this warehouse has party house because of Sid . Sid always enjoys the torture given by Arjun and Rishi to their enemies .But for the Vvip clients the offer will be doubled ..so for him the enjoyment also will be doubled so he named this warehouse as Party House . This warehouse is present in the outskirts of Mumbai , surrounded with a dense forest . And this total forest area property belongs to Deva's.

Pratap : yes sir .

Pratap replied assuring him that the work will be done as Arjun's order and left from their.

Arjun looked at the petite figure in his arms struggling silently to get away from his hold. She hardly reaches to his chest as he is 6.1 feet where as she will 5.3 -5.4 but due to the heels she reaches till his shoulder . Arjun smiled at her struggling with a frown angry face and pouting lips.

Feeling gaze on her she looked up and her honey brown eyes met with dark black eyes of his. She completely lost in his deep eyes and even stopped struggling .Seeing her like this he chuckled lightly and hugged her . She was shocked when he pulled her closely and hugged her .  Arjun also felt peace having her in his arms for the first time. He dreamed about this to happen from a very long time . Arjun also felt the same way as Sridha . When he hold her he felt like his whole world is in his arms ...and he vowed to keep his world safe and secure. She felt safe in his arms and she is not uncomfortable but she dont know why , which is bothering her more so pushed him hard away from her breaking the hug . She glared at him hard , anger is clearly seen on her face . 

sridha: How dare you ..What do you think of yourself . Before , you picked me up and throwed on your shoulders as if I'm a sack of rice and now you are hugging me . What do you think of yourself. If you are my boss and you think you can do anything with me and I will accept that then your wrong  .Even though your my boss I wont tolerate this misbehaviour of yours so stay away from ME .