CHAPTER 14

Sridha's Pov

I really want to complete my work fast and get out of here . I can feel continuous gaze on me which is bothering me a lot . I didn't even pass them a single glance and engrossed in my work unbothering about their conversation . but one thing is for sure that our Mr perfect arrogant CEO is not at all interested in the conversion with that women.

that women ,,what is her name .....yeah Shreya is trying to make conversation with him but he is just replying her with just HMM . that's so rude of him  anyway I should only concentrate on my work and leave from his office  ...i need to submit the document in a hour .

After 40-50 min

Finally ....sighing heavily I closed the file and copied the modified document  into a pendrive so that I can give him . I closed my laptop after copying the file and looked towards him but he is already looking at me . I immediatley lowered my eyes when I met his eyes .

why I am like this his eyes should not affect me , I mentally scolded myself and again looked at him but now his gaze was shifted to his phone ...with a relief I stood up from my place and moved towards them ....when I'm walking my heels are making sound which made their attention towards me and again the glaring section started from beautiful not so beautiful women Ms. Shreya .

Why do I feel like she is hating me ...may be I'm thinking too much .

Sridha : Excuse me sir , I have completed the work you assigned and here is the pendrive which contain the modified file .

saying I handed him the pendrive .

Arjun : Great , you have completed the work in less than an hour .

He said with not so visible small smile and I   mouthed yes sir with a small smile feeling happy now I can go away from him .

Arjun : Are you sure everything is perfect because I need to leave for a meeting with the client in a bit  and handover  this pendrive .

Sridha : yes sir , I have modified the file  has you ordered with the current project details ....but if you have any doubts I will recheck again infront of you so you can clear your doubts. 

shit my arrogant attitude ... I shouldn't have spoken like that after all  he is my boss .

Arjun : no its fine ..I trust you .

He said with a smirk ....thank god he didn't get angry by my words , I nodded with a smile .

sridha : sir , if there is nothing else can i leave ....

I asked him praying god that he will agree with it ..

Arjun : U want to leave .....

I nodded but his next statement made my eyes wide and mouth hung open 

Arjun : u cant ....... I want you to accompany me to the meeting with the client , the one which I'm attending now . so follow me .

He said by standing from his chair while buttoning up his coat ..

sridha : but sir ... i ... i .. 

stop shuttering yarrr sridha .. i mentally scolded myself for shuttering 

Arjun : yes Ms. sridha is there any problem .

sridha : no sir 

He nodded and turned towards that women I mean Ms shreya 

arjun : so Ms shreya if there is nothing else to discuss then please excuse me I need to attend a meeting outside the company .

He said in a cold tone and left not before asking me to come downstairs and wait outside the company entrance to which I said okay and then he left .