CHAPTER 19

Author's pov

Girls are enjoying their favourite drink while chit chatting and pulling each other's legs unaware of the attention on them . They wanted to go back to the dance floor but Sridha and Sarah are exhausted of continues dancing so wanted to relax for sometime.

Seeing the girls , four boys walked towards them ....they are well dressed and handsome but their attitude and character dont match with their style ...they stood behind the girls checking them out shamelessly and smirking. Feeling the presence behind them Anikha and Aishu turned back and startled seeing them dangerously close .

Aishu : what the hell !!

Aishu shouted gaining the attention of other girls.

Unknown man : oops dont scare them jay...sorry girls they are just eager to meet you ...Hi I'm Aryan, He is Jay ,and the one here is Manoj..and the man over there is Aditya....nice to meet you all.

He said extending his hand while smirking.

Anikha : Excuse me ..distance please.

Aryan : Ofcourse darling.

Aryan said and started coming more close to Anikha leaving no space between them .

Anikha scoffed seeing the man infront her and moved back.

Sridha : Why are you guys doing this ....leave us alone.

Jay : How we can leave beautiful girls like you alone . Ok I have an idea ..I feel bad if we leave beautiful girls here alone so how about we take you with us . We can enjoy more than here.

Manoj : Your four and we are four so its balanced .Lets start with a drink shall we , How about we buy you a drink then we can plan what to do next .

He said with a smirk scanning Sridha and Sarah from top to bottom.

Sarah : Get lost from here ..we are not interested in your bullshit

Sarah said gritting her teeth while controlling her anger.

Aryan : Oh baby I really like your temper and your too hot to handle ..so I will go with you then

He said trying to touch Sarah's waist ...Before he could touch her Anikha dragged her to her side

The girls are getting angry listening to them.

Manoj : Come on lets not waste our time .

Aditya : What's all this useless discussion boys . We have given them chance to accept themselves but they are taking us lite so just drag them. These sluts are playing hard to get .

Listening to him calling them sluts the girls blood boiled .They are controlling themselves just to avoid unwanted trouble.

Jay : No Aditya ...its fun to play with these girls . Its always been easy for us , by throwing some money they used throw themselves on us. Lets play for sometime ,right girls.

He said and started touching Aishu's hand shamelessly. Aishu jerked his hand and looked at the girls and winked at them . Sridha and Anikha understood the meaning behind that wink but Sarah is confused by her behaviour .Sarah asked Anikha what is going on ..Anikha whispered Sarah something to which she too smirked.

Aishu came near Jay who tried to touch her hand before and pulled him towards her while grabbing his coat.

Aishu : Ofcourse darling , we already had our drink so lets skip formalities shall we . What's next