chapter 13

sridha's pov

Finally the long meeting has ended and we all are set to leave from the conference hall . Arjun has already left after the meeting not before looking at me . yes I will call him only arjun , of course not infront of everybody or him just when I was alone or in my thoughts .

I used to have so much respect on him but now he is getting on my nervous with his acts and I'm seriously not liking it I feel like he is targeting me eventhough I'm not someone who is important to him .

Leaving all these thoughts I went back to my desk and dialled aishu ...after three rings she picked my call ...

sridha : " guess what " i said as soon as she picked 

aishu :" what... dont tell me arjun is getting married " she asked literally shouting 

sridhu : "nooo u idiot , I told you that today i need to attend my first meeting right ........

and I explained whatever happened in the conference hall to her 

aishu : "why i feel like he is interested in you " 

sridha : "what nooo i feel like he is targeting me " 

aishu : " i think all the handsome men are like this only ...then that handsome dumbo and now this hot arjun "  she said with a sigh 

"Sridhss , Arjun sir is calling you to his cabin " Sarah said coming to me while I was still on call with aishu 

" what why " I asked her with wide eyes 

" maybe about the project , I  just spoke with him and he wants to speak with you also . go and meet him he is waiting for you " sarah said and left .

Aishu : " Dont worry baby just go and see why he is calling you  . call me if he harasses you , eventhough I'm his fan but you are more important to me than him so just call me okk " 

sridha : "don't worry he is not that bad ". I guess so

I assured her and disconnected the call . Going to the top floor of the buliding nervously , i stood infront of his cabin fidgeting my fingers . I knocked on his door waiting for reply , hearing come in I went inside his cabin . 

There he is sitting on his chair like a king engrossed in his work while his slender finger typing vigorously on the keypad , his aura , those veins popping out of hi..... wait why am I highlighting his features. I always gets distracted whenever I'm around him , clearing my voice 

 I always gets distracted whenever I'm around him , clearing my voice 

" sir , you called me " I  said hiding nervousness in my voice .

"Ms. Sridha , yeah I want you to check these files and modify them with our current project status" he said handing me the files . I pouted looking at these many files .

" OK sir " I said and turned to leave when he spoke again 

" You did a good job today , I'm very impressed by your performance " he said looking at me .

" Thank you sir " I said with a smile not to look rude .

" I need a help from you , do you see that blue file in your hands " I nodded looking at the file in my  hand..." bring your personal laptop here and start checking that file I need to submit the report to the client in an hour " he said more like an order . 

but working here means I need to work in his cabin along with him . no no I cant stay with him in the same room and work.

" its ok  sir , I will complete the file in an hour by working from my desk its self " I said praying to god so that he agrees but whom am I kidding 

" No I want you to complete the work by staying here because its a confidential file I cant take any risk , I will provide you the access when you come back  " he said coldly and asked me to come back with my laptop .

Having no other option , placing back those files on the near by table ,I went back to my floor and to desk sighing . as soon as I sat on my chair Anikha and Sarah came to me 

anikha : " what happened , did he fired you ?"  she asked in her teasing tone 

sridha : "shut up , No he didn't but he asked me to work on one file by sitting in his office and not from here "

sarah : " what , what type of file is that . sir never did somethings like this , I'm working here  almost for 5 years and I never seen this type of situation " 

sridha : " I dont know yar but its a confidential file so he said I cant work here ... "grabbing my laptop and required things I stood up ready to leave " bye guys have lunch without me ,I might be running late he gave me only one hour time to complete the file ." they both waved bye to me and I went towards the lift and then to his cabin .

I knocked on the door and heard his deep voice saying come in .

I entered inside and looked at him to ask where should I sit and work but didnt speak when I saw a women infront him .

 she is a young women around my age . she is beautiful , slim with long black  hair reaching below her shoulder ..... she is pretty .

 I didn't speak maybe he will ask me to go back but ...

Arjun : " you can sit on that sofa prec... I mean Ms. sridha " he said 

I quickly settled myself on the sofa not before grabbing those file and opened my laptop and waited for him to provide me the access . 

I looked at him and he looked at me but he is not saying anything I narrowed my eyes I thought of speaking but the women infront of him is already speaking with him so I was waiting for him to speak but this man is not speaking anything he is just looking at me ....

Getting irritated I raised the blue file and pointed out at it with my finger  while narrowing my eyes at him . He chuckled at my actions and that women turned towards me while glaring at me ....

why she is glaring at me , I narrowed my eyes at her  . before I said she is pretty right but now she is not . she is anything rather than pretty .

" I have sent you a link click on that and type the password I have sent below the link " he said 

" ok sir " I said with a nod and did as he said , without minding them I continued my work 

' i need to leave from here as fast as possible ' i murmured to myself 

" so Ms . shreya , you didnt still tell me the reason for your sudden visit " Arjun spoke bringing shreya back from her glaring section on sridha .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keep supporting me  💖

do vote and comment ❤️

with ❤️

Shreeee_____