chapter 7

Next morning ....
"Mom complete your Puja fast I'm hungry, 🙁" Ayan shouted from dinning hall
Soon all the family members are present in the dining hall expect Arjun .
Sravani ( Arjun's mom) also completed her Puja and went to dinning hall to serve breakfast for everyone.
Everyone are waiting for Arjun while chitchating , and enjoying Ayan jokes on eshu and her friends .
After few minutes everyone present in dinning hall became silent listening to the foot steps
"Finally the Hitler has blessed us with his presence" Ayan mocked Arjun for which everyone giggled silently without being caught by Arjun.
"Good morning " Arjun greeted everyone to which they reciprocated the same with smile .
Everyone completed their breakfast silently .
After breakfast the head of the family -Arjun's grandfather and grandmother went to their room to take rest and sravani went behind them to give them  their medicine.
After completing their breakfast, men in the family are ready to leave when Eshu stopped them to ask something
"Papa , my friend is hosting her birthday party today night and I want to go so please allow me papa " eshu requested showing her puppy eyes to her dad
She knows that her family is over protected towards her and never allow her to any parties or to stay late night outside .
"Noo" Arjun and Ayan shouted simultaneously
"Papaaaaaa"eshu again requested
"Princess , you can't go there . We know about your friends and their habits we can't take risk "Arjun explained his reason for denial .
" Bhai please I will be safe I won't drink or I won't be near people who smoke or drink. I will call you if I encounter any danger please bhaiiiii pleaseeee🥺🥺🥺"eshu again requested Arjun .sighing Arjun looked at his father to which he nodded asking to give his permission to eshu.
"Fine but I will send 4 bodyguards for your safety and I don't want any misbehaving attitude in that party ,if you feel  uneasy or uncomfortable then just call me I will be there to pick you ,okk "Arjun said strictly to eshu.
"Ok bhaiii thank you sooo much and I promise I will be safe and I will call you if I feel uncomfortable there ,I love you so much bhaiii" eshu said happily hugging Arjun .
Arjun patted her head and kissed her forehead.
"Princess you need to be home before 9:30 if not then I will be outside of that party house waiting for you " Ayan said to which she nodded showing 👍 to Ayan .
After this discussion Arjun Ayan and his father went to office .

Ayan started learning how to run business as he has to take coo  position soon so he accompany his brother and father to the company sometimes .
After reaching office
The first thing Arjun did after reaching office was to see sridha from cctv
Sridha was working on some files while drinking her favorite cup of ☕️ tea.
(She likes tea more than coffee ...)
For almost 2 hrs she worked on those files continuously without moving anywhere. Arjun was impressed by her concentration and hardwork. He only knows her as talkative,over active , naughty girl but this side of her is new for him .

__________________________________
This update may be small but I promise I will update soon again thank you for waiting ❤️
U people are the best 😻