CHAPTER 15

Arjun pov 

I want to spend some alone time with my girl but this shreya came in middle without informing before . My whole focus was on her the way she was totally immersed in her work  and acting like she is not interested in our conversation .

I'm observing her every expression , the way she frowns while working and sighs while she completes typing , the way she keeps her lips between her teeth ...everything every damn thing about her is so cuteeeee . I want to pinch those chubby cheeks and kiss those lips but I cant .

I was not at all listening to what shreya is speaking ofcourse if it is related to work then I may have shown my interest but this girl is talking all nonsense. I know she is interested in me the way she looks at me the way she talks to me the way she tries to meet me even if there is no work but I'm in love with only one girl and I will be only focusing on my girl . 

Just when I was thinking all this she suddenly looked up and our eyes met and for a second I was lost in those brown orbs which are directly looking into my black orbs . she looked down breaking our 2 seconds beautiful eye contact moment . Just then I recieved a message from Mr.Gupta , our most important client and the one I'm going to meet now for a meeting .

"Hey young , just started now  and will be reaching in 30-40 min"~~

                                                                                                                                   ~~  "sure Mr Gupta

"And by the way I'm bringing my woman with me she wanted to meet the great Arjun jai deva "~~

                                                                        ~~  " No problem sir,it will be my pleasure meeting you both "

Mr Gupta is one of my most important business partner and also very close friend of my dad , but I have never met his wife as she leaves in canada with her daughter because of her daughter  pregnancy and she also have a chain of hotels in canada so she manages  business over canada and mr gupta manages his indian business .

As he is bringing his women then I need to take my women also right ...perfect it will be a great excuse as we can spend some time together and have our lunch together too . Even she didn't have her lunch yet because of me ...

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard her sweet voice 

Its worth watching her expression when I said she should accompany with me to a client meeting ... her big brown eyes are wide as they can come out any moment , her lips parted , her nervousness can be shown clearly but she tried her best not to show those .

I was on cloud nine and did a happy dance inside myself when she agreed ,ofcourse she cant deny her boss orders but listening yes from her made me happy 

I excused myself from Shreya and her nonsense talks and walked out of my cabin asking my precious to wait near the company entrance .

I saw my Pa waiting outside for me 

Darsh (pa) : sir , Mr gupta 's pa informed me they are already on their way 

Arjun : ok , where is Ayaan ?

Darsh : ayaan sir has gone to site check 1 hr before 

I just nodded and asked him to  stay behind in the company 

Darsh : but sir ...

I cut him off by saying 

Arjun : Its ok Darsh , I asked you to stay here because I'm going with your madam .