Chapter 03

In the small cabin , (y/n) and Sanemi was sitting together drinking tea that (y/n) had made it.

"(y/n) chan I need to talk to you " Sanemi said seriously

"what it is Sanemi san ?"

He looked down for a while :" (y/n) chan , I really do not know how to thank you for helping us in the most difficult times. I am really grateful to you. Thank you. I promise that I will return the money to you soon. Just give me some time".

Thought Sanemi was only a kid , but he was acting like a man , he was the man of the house after his dad , and he took all the responsibility .(Y/n) looked at him and smiled.

"it's ok Sanemi , you don't have to return the money ".

"but (y/n)! It's your money , you have worked for it for a long time ! I couldn't take it without return "

"Sanemi , your family need that money more than me , I can work hard and I will have it again, please don't worry about me , you have to work to help your siblings to survive and I don't want to burden you with a another debts ". (Y/n) said confidently.

Sanemi was surprised , if anyone has a debts , the others will asking them to return the money not caring about that person , but (y/n) was different , she cared about him and his family more than her self .

"what about your dream , the tea shop ? "

"it's ok , I will work hard in the fields and I will had my tea shop in the future " she smiled innocently.

Without a hesitation Sanemi hugged the (h/c) haired girl tightly without letting her go. (Y/n) smiled enjoying the hug.

"(y/n) , you are the best friend I have ever know , if anyone hurt you or called you names I will make sure they will never put a finger on you, I will help you too ".

(Y/n) paused for a while thinking still in his arm

"Sanemi , aren't you afraid of me , because everyone said I am a freak?" , that was a question that she always wanted to ask him .

"No (y/n) , you are not a freak at all ! You have a beautiful hair and beautiful eyes , you are cute , and your mark isn't something bad , it just a part of you nothing more , I don't believe in those stupid myths, my family as well "

Her (e/c) eyes wided hearing what he said . No one before told her that she is cute , people always hurt her or ignored her . Soon tears started to fall down .

"Arigato ... Sanemi " she cried a bit hugging him tightly.

" hey (y/n) don't cry please " he started wiping her tears with his thumb , it was a blessing moment and (y/n) felt some butterflies inside her tummy .

(Y/n) stayed in his arm for a while not letting him go ,not like he wanted too. They enjoyed their presence. (Y/n)'s heart was beating and she felt something whenever Sanemi is with her .

"Sanemi can I ask you something ?"

"of course (y/n), ask me whatever you want !"

"promise me. that no matter what happens you will never leave me " (y/n) said in a low voice.

Sanemi looked at her confused about the sudden question , of course he will never leave her at all!

"I promise you , we will never leave each other ". He patted her head.

(y/n) 's smiled got wide , she could explode from happiness . She was so excited

"Yey !!! That's amazing ! Thank you Sanemi , I will make you some Ohagis"

Sanemi didn't expect that (y/n) will be excited , but he was happy for her ..

Days passed and (y/n) was spending a great time with the Shinazugawa family , they all liked her and treat her like a big sister , like she was one of them , their Okasan treat her like a loving mother and she always teach her with her two daughters how to be a proper woman in the future . Cooking , dressing .... ect.

Genya also treat her like a big sister , and he always try to protect her from other kids when they bully her , he enjoyed talking to her a lot.

Sanemi and Genya felt bad about (y/n) and how her family left her , it wasn't a reason to leave their daughter , she did nothing wrong so why gods will punish her ?. She was a nice girl and caring a lot . Life isn't fair for them .

They were poor and struggling to live , they didn't have a lot of money , nor wearing expensive clothes ,but they were happy to have each other and that was enough .

(Y/n) 's life changed to better ,She liked that white haired boy , he was so nice to her , he care about his family and loved them so much , he took the responsibility in such a young age , he is such a hardworking boy who will do anything to protect his family , he treated (y/n) nicely and always checking out her. But (y/n) didn't know about this feeling when she is around him.

(Y/n) remembered when Miss Shinazugawa talked to her about something caled " love

" (y/n) chan my sweetheart , every girl should have felt something , it's called love , once a girl fall in love with a boy , her heart will beat only for him , and she will be happy whenever they are together , you see love is the strongest bond , love is something sweet . "

(Y/n) has many thoughts , she is just confused about her feelings , maybe she is in love already with Sanemi , but she didn't say any thing to him .

(Y/n)'s favorite day of the year is the festival day, because on that day the village is decorated with very beautiful lights that reflect joy. The (e/c) colored eyes likes to spend that day with Sanemi, Genya and the siblings walking around the street and watching the celebration and firecrackers

The white haired boy caught (y/n) watching a small stall selling beautiful hair pins. (Y/n) always wanted to have beautiful hair pins, but their prices were too high for her and she could not waste her money on things like this... Sanmi watched her for a while and approached her.

" (y/n) I promise you , when we had enough money I will brought you one " he smiled.

(Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat, he has such a beautiful smile, she smiled at him slightly :" thank you ."

(y/n) wished that days would be as beautiful and happy as this time to be with Sanemi forever....

Little did she knew that this will not be forever ......

💖Taisho secrets 💖

▶ Genya shipped (y/n) and Sanemi at lot .

▶Sanemi sees (y/n) as a cute fluffy cat .

▶(y/n) is a cat person.

(y/n) loves candies so much , especially chocolate and mochi.

▶ (y/n) now is like any normal person she could express her feelings so easily.

▶Sanemi promised him self that he will brought her a flower kanazashi .