Chapter 33

"Exuse me Oyakata sama,I think the sun Hashira should be fired from the demon slayer corps,after what she had done" , he glared at me with a threatening look.

The others flinched, They were surprised by Sanemi's suggestion, how could Hashira be fired so easily, but (y/n) didn't say anything, she was just glaring at the ground with a blank face.

Mitsuri said worried:"But (y/n) chan didn't do anything wrong! She saved Iguro san,he was under a spell of that kizuki".

Sanemi exclaimed:" it's not about Iguro san in the first place,, it is true that she helped him, but on the other hand, this  accident made us see the truth about this Hashira. Let's say Iguro turned into a real demon, then I am sure that she will act the same foolishly as she did yesterday".

Tengen said :" it's It is foolish for a person to fight with his feelings.".

Sanemi growled pointing his finger towards (y/n).The wind hashira looked at her angrily.

"this stupid girl was blinded by her feelings , she couldn't kill a demon just because he was her partner, The Hashira must fight and kill demons, no matter who they are, whether they are their families or friends, but this fool has ignored the sacrifices of the other slayers!!!" He screamed loud.

Mitsuri,Kocho,Kyojuro and Giyuu felt bad about (y/n), she was in a great trouble. While Iguro was looking down , he felt guilty.

Sanemi exclaimed:"I strongly demand that this girl be expelled. Her remaining in the Hashira position brings shame to us. Let's say someone she knows has turned into a demon, then I am confident that she will let him go. This matter is very dangerous, if the slayers seem to have  compassion for the demons just because they were their friends from  Before, I will say that I see our defeat approaching."

Everyone thought that Sanemi went too far, but he was saying the truth, to be a pillar isn't that easy. It came with a great responsibility.

Gyomei said while crying:" kawai sooni, What a miserable soul you are, this mistake is unforgivable. If you were a normal person, we might forgive you, but as a Hashira you have to take responsibility for your actions (y/n) san".

Oyakata sama was listening to them all,without saying anything.he asked (y/n) politely.

"So (y/n) san, do you have anything to say?".

I didn't look up,still on my knees I sighed:"I have no excuses, I did what I thought was right, I will take responsibility for my actions.I accept any punishment".

Iguro couldn't take it anymore,he felt  very remorseful, and that (y/n) would be punished for something he had caused.

He said :"Oyakata sama, I am deeply Sorry for interfering, but if someone is going to blame,then I'm the one,the mistake was mine from the beginning.