Chapter 05

"Have you heard what happened to the Shinazugawa family?They were all killed except for the two older brothers"

"How cruel! Who would kill young children mercilessly?"

"I have heard that a demon attacked them at night".

"Oh my God, this is horrible.I hope they rest in peace".

"It's getting really serious, I'm really worried about my family about this, we should be careful ". Random people said

"Miss Shinazugawa was a nice woman,But she was taking care about that (y/n),I have told her many times that she is a bad fortunate ,but she didn't listen at all,and look what happened" a random lady said.

"you mean that cursed child , this explains everything , I am sure because of her they die , lord save us."

"yeah, I hope she die soon as well , so all this bad luck leave our village."

I was walking towards my house , hearings all of this people talking about what happened, I didn't care about them, I was in a sad grieve.

Since that day, me , Sanemi and Genya was in grieve ,our world turned upside down,we used to be happy and in a mere of times ,everything changed.

I step inside of my house , there was Sanemi and Genya, still not believing that their mother and siblings had gone . It's really hard for us

I didn't let them to stay in their house , I bring them in mine , I didn't want them to suffer , I tried to take care of them and standing by their side in this rough time. They couldn't do anything for their own because they are still shocked.

Genya and Sanemi didn't talk to each other after that day, Genya was still crying sometimes while Sanemi wasn't moving at all,he was depressed,his shocked expression didn't change And that's what made me worry about them...

In the middle of the night....

"AAAAAAAAAAA ,OKASAN !!" I heard Genya screaming , I woke up quickly and went to him hugging him

"Shhh, it's alright Genya ,it's alright calm down , it's just a nightmare " I hold him tightly. He was shivering and crying . I gave him a cup of water, and wiped his tears.

"Calm down Genya, go back sleeping , everything is going to be ok" I patted his head , soon he sleep again

Genya started having nightmares. And always wake up terrified .I always tried to ease him in every way. But it is not easy. We couldn't all get over it.

After he slept , I looked at Sanemi , He hasn't slept for five days, and he hasn't eaten for two days. I always try to make him eat even a little bit. He's become very pale and tired, and he's always absent-minded and doesn't speak. I'm afraid he'll die or get sick and his health will deteriorate.I approached him , holding his hands.