Chapter 32

"Sun breathing, Ninth form, Dragon sun halo head dance !!!" I felt a great heat inside of me

The huge solar dragon formed, and with great speed it was able to attack all of them at once. I attacked them with a great strength , my blood flow go faster and my muscles tightening, causing some of their swords to break.,Shinobu and Muichiro swords were broken, at least they are not going to worry about them.

But unfortunately, Gyomei was faster and stronger then them, his spiked frail was making everything hard, Sanemi,Muichiro was trying to attack The tied Iguro, Tomioka and Gyomei Attacked me too.

Muichiro said in his monotone voice:
"It's no use, she refuses to give up".

"(Y/n) san! You are making things difficult for us!You are completely illogical,you are protecting a demon" said Shinobo.

"You stupid bastard! I will crush you with him!"Sanemi yelled using his breathing style to attack Iguro, but with one swift hit,his attack vanished.

The fighting was very fierce, everyone was against me, everyone was fighting me, the place around us was destroyed due to the large number of strong attacks, I used all my sun breathing forms to protect Iguro, I had to stall them!Until the sun rises, this will take time!But it's okay, as long as I'm here I won't let anything happen to him. Everything will be fine. Suddenly I saw Gyomei's spiked frail flying towards me .I felt The adrenaline level rose through my veins, I yelled

"Yoriichi-sama!!!!, support me please!!! Sun breathing, Fourth form:Burning Bones, Summer Sun!!!"

I used all my strength to execute this strike,I performed a singular slash utilizing a spiraling motion which extends in front of themselves to defend from imminent frontal attacks. This caused Gyomei's weapon to break into half. But the stone hashira run towards me about to hit me with his fists.I took a long breat and used my leg to hit him too.

The fierce battle lasted for hours. Everyone was tired and nervous, just wanting to eliminate Iguro. But (y/n) stopped them with all her might. They were unable to overcome her despite being more numerous. Sanemi was at the peak of his anger as he attacked her, but his attacks were to no avail. No one could touched Obanai.

Obanai was still struggling and growling,inside of him, he saw everything, he saw how (y/n) was protecting him, he saw how the other hashira tried to kill him with no hisitation, he wants to control him self, he was cursing and yelling inside,But his body does not respond to his commands.

They tried to convince me to stop protecting him,but I didn't listen, they gone insane, killing their friend like that, his life won't be wasted.

I was panting while attacking them, I used all my strength in this battle,but I won't give up!Obanai is going to live, and I will make sure that he would.

Soon the sun started to rise, the hashira stoped attacking me.because they realise that the sun will burn Iguro. They waited for his death with a sorrow look.