Chapter 42

I was scared a bit,its hard for Nezuko to hold her self back, I kept praying all the time, soon Nezuko turned her face and hold her self without attacking him, which make Sanemi shoked!

"What happened" asked Oyakata sama.

"Nezuko turned her face away refusing to attack Shinazugawa.".

I sighed,I was on my nerves, it's a good thing things went well, luck is on Tanjiro and Tomioka's side this time.

"So by this, we know that Nezuko don't eat human and she is ready to fight along side with her brother". Oyakata sams said to Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, even after this, I am sure that some of don't accept Nezuko, so go and defeat the kizuki, and when you return, you will have weight among us. And remember that these are the Hashira and they are the pillars of the legion, and they have experienced death many times, so they must be respected".Oyakata sama smiled ,god he is such an angel.

Tanjiro raised his head and said :"Hai Oyakata-sama, my sister and I will fight all the demons and I will kill Muzan himself and cut off all sorrow and suffering".

Oyakata sama titled his head:"since you aren't ready yet why don't you start with the twelve Kizuki?". That made Tanjiro's face turned into red.

"Pffffff" I laughed softly, that was so embarrassing! I looked around to see the Hashira trying to stifle their laughter.

"And for you, Sanemi and Obanai, please don't be rough to the newbies".

"As your wish" both of them said

"Then,this is all what we have here today,you may leave Tanjiro" soon Shinobo asked if she could take Tanjiro and his sister to her estate and then two kakushis came and took them.

"Well, let's start our meeting..." Before Oyakata sama could finish his sentence, Tanjiro came back yelling.

"Excuse me Oyakata sama, but I need fo beat that boy covered with scars, he hurt my little sister... ". Stupid Tanjiro!

Moichiro suddenly threw a stone at him: Don't interrupt Oyakata-sama.".

Soon the kakushis took him and run away.

I whispered"wow Muichiro!that was good".

He looked at me with unemotional face:"who are you?".

I sighed:"Ugh! Nevermind".

Soon we start our meeting, each of us give reports about our missions and how ,We quickly began our meeting, each of us presenting a report on his mission and how the conditions are outside, and how the human population is increasing and it is difficult to control them, which gives the demons an opportunity to penetrate further to increase their powers.

"Since Muzan was revealed after his meeting with Tanjiro, I am sure that he will use all means to shade us, but I am counting on all of you to refute this evil. You are the best generation of Hashira that I have gathered currently. I am sure that one day we will defeat Muzan". He said softly.