Chapter 11

I walked inside the dojo,it was a small one with tatami floor and a yard,like any traditional Japanese house,yet it gives me some kind of feeling here

"(Y/n) chan ,do you like it ?"

"Yes Genya,Arigato". I smiled.

"Great,I am happy that you like it,so are you going to be ok". He asked worried.

I nodded:"yes,I will. Don't worry.".

He smiled "Ok (y/n) chan,take care of your self,don't be upset,I will visit you when I have the chance".

"Thank you Genya,I will wait for you,be safe". He waived then left to do some missions.

I lay down,thinking... I was really upset,my heart was broken,no matter how I tried to forget what Sanemi said. I can't .

"You are a pathetic and cursed ,that's why your family left you".

His poisonous words were repeated in my mind a lot, I don't know what happened to him until he did what he did, why did he hate me and Genya?  Aren't we as a family?  Didn't he promise he wouldn't leave me no matter what.  What did I do to make him hate me to the point of hitting me hard and cursing with the harshest words.  Everyone used to bully me but I didn't care about them, but when Sanemi did, I felt a stab in my heart.

I cried many nights,I felt like a pathetic and weak,and my life has no propose,I am just living for nothing. But what can I do ?. I am tired.

I have decided .I will have a new life here,I promise myself that I will not mix with people here and I will not make any friendships. I am tired of fake relationships. Which are beautiful in the beginning and then end up hurting me. I am tired of others hurting me. I'm tired of leaving the people I love, I won't get attached to anyone , that's how I'll avoid them hurting me. It's a good plan.

I went outside,walking in the streets,looking around the village,I was trying to find a job.

I ended up in a small tea shop nearby,an old lady was working there, and she is looking for a worker, I hope I will get this job.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n),and I want to work here ". I bowed.

"Oh hello little girl my name is Yuri hoshino ,you can call me Yuri .Great because I was looking for someone to help you,you see I am old and I get tired .You have to be serious about your work and not be late or avoid work. I do not like lazy workers".

I nodded:"yes ma'am,I will not fail you". Then I started to work.

It wasn't bad at all,it was easier than working in the fields for hours under the sun without any rest. Here I prepare different kinds of tea,serving clients,washing the dishes,wiping the floor, ect.... I was working hard to distract my self.

"(Y/n) san,I am amazed,you are really a hard worker,I think you deserve a salary increase ". I smiled at her and thanked her.

She was a serious but a nice woman and she treat me like a granddaughter She was living alone after her kids got married. She always asked me about myself and my family,but I didn't gave her the whole details saying that they died.