4º Cap - Rocco and Antonella are attracted to each other

The doctor suggests that Rocco and Antonella go home to rest, seeing them sitting side by side almost sleeping in the chair.

- I think you two should come back tomorrow afternoon.

- You're right.

Rocco gets up and looks at Antonella.

- I was already thinking about leaving. Thank you doctor.

Just as Rocco thought about approaching Antonella, the door to the room opens and they both look back.

- Excuse me. Antonella, I came to pick you up, it's late and your parents might be worried.

- Thank you Luca, I already called home and told my mother it would be a while.

- Hmm, the girl is family. How interesting.

Rocco thinks, at the same time he sees Luca, about putting his hand on Antonella's shoulder, a fact that makes him jealous.

Antonella looks at Rocco the moment she leaves the hospital, as if it didn't make any sense to leave without him.

- See you tomorrow then.

Rocco responds somewhat seriously.

- See you tomorrow.

Luca opens the bedroom door and they leave, leaving Rocco once again uncomfortable with their proximity.

As soon as they arrive at the door of the house, Luca undresses Antonella with a kiss on the cheek and she enters slowly so as not to wake her parents.

Upon seeing them sleeping peacefully in the room, Antonella also enters hers looking for pajamas in her drawer.

- Antonella?

- Mommy, did I wake you up?

- No daughter. I got up because I was thirsty, I saw the light on in your room and I came to talk to you. You arrived pretty late, huh?

- I was waiting for Uncle Baris' exams.

- Oh yes, how is he? Were the exams good?

- I don't know yet mom.

- How not? If you spent the whole day at the hospital with him, Antonella?

- The exams will be done tomorrow morning and I will only have the results in the afternoon.

- Okay then, my daughter, go to sleep, you must be tired.

- I'm going to take a shower first and I'm going to do that right away mom. Goodnight.

- Good night my Dear.

Antonella takes a warm bath, puts on her pajamas, lies down on her bed and soon her thoughts come to Rocco.

The confidence with which she spoke, the way she behaved, it was clear to her that Rocco did not belong to her social class.

- But what would it matter to her, if after Uncle Baris left the hospital, she wouldn't see him anymore.