17º Cap - Antonella is in love with Rocco

Elisabetta's friends smile at Matteo and his friend who are training hard on the machines.

- Wow, they are beautiful Elisabetta.

- You two stop looking at them.

- How will I stop looking at Elisabetta, if they both pull me like they were magnets.

They burst into laughter.

- Unless you're in a relationship with one of them.

- In this case there is one left, which Grazia and I will draw short straws.

They laugh again.

- You two are really hopeless.

- I think the worst part is that we're going to have to draw Cinzia. Look how the strongest one looks at Elisabetta.

- Matteo. His name is Matteo.

- Hmm! She already knows his name, Grazia

- Yes, we met casually this weekend and became friends.

- There is! So that explains why the handsome guy over there doesn't take his eyes off you.

- He must have fallen in love with her, Grazia.

- The way he looks at her leaves no doubt.

- You and Cinzia are seeing too much and also imagining things.

- Of course we're not. The little guy over there is quite interested in you. Isn't it Cinzia?

- For sure.

Matteo continues talking to Corrado about a possible relationship with Elisabetta.

- Have you ever stopped to think that her tough game could be because she's in love with someone else?

- No. I hadn't thought about that Corrado.

- Hey, I see this shook you up.

- I'm very interested in her and I wouldn't like another man to come into this.

- I hope you don't have Matteo.

- I'll look into that.

- If so, you will have to use all your reputation as a catcher to win over the beautiful brunette there.