9º Cap - Rocco and Matteo have the same idea

Antonella makes a crying face that breaks the CEO's heart.

- Don't worry Antonella, nothing big happened to Uncle Baris.

- What happened then, that made you come to my house early in the morning?

- Next thing you know, Uncle Baris woke up agitated and wanted to go to an NGO, so they could rescue animals from the street, while they were in the hospital without being able to come and take care of them.

- What a fright! I thought the worst, but thank God it was nothing. Everything's fine with him anyway, isn't it?

- Yes, I came here for that. To even take you to him. Who knows, maybe you can calm him down?

- Is it okay mom if I go with him to the hospital?

- Of course my daughter is. Go calm Uncle Baris and he'll say that we're all going to take care of the animals around here.

- Do you want to come with me Maddalena?

- No, I'll wait for you here Antonella. I promised your father that I would make dessert that he likes today.

- Okay, see you later.

- Mr. Giacomo, it was a pleasure.

- All my boy. See if you can come over and play a game of hole next week. I'm going to prepare you a liqueur, which I'm sure you'll love.

- Yes, I'll show up. Mrs. Michelina, thank you very much for the coffee and the shortbread cookies were delicious.

- I'm glad you liked it, next time you come here I'll make a margherita pizza and the other Portuguese. Do you like?

- How did you guess Mrs. Michelina?

- Guessed what?

- That my weakness is pizza?

- Michelina smiles and Rocco, after greeting her, approaches the door to leave.

- Well then, it's agreed. Next weekend you are our guest for pizza. Dont miss.

-Antonella makes a face like she doesn't like the invitation made to Rocco.

Wanting to provoke Antonella even more, Rocco confirms his presence.

- I'll be happy to come over at the weekend, Mrs. Michelina.

- Let's wait for Giacomo and me.

- You can wait until I come back. Thanks for the invitation.

Antonella and Maddalena look at each other without believing that Rocco and his parents achieved such intimacy in the blink of an eye.

The doorbell at Rocco's house is incessant.

- It's coming.

- Did Rocco not take the key?

Chiara opens the door and a young woman was waiting.

- Hi. Call Rocco for me.

The woman enters, without Chiara having invited her.