50º Cap - Matteo and Elisabetta's first time

The twins talk excitedly.

- Did you know that Mr. Giacomo and Mrs. Marchelina will open a pizzeria this weekend, Elisabetta?

- This is true? My parents are also going to open a Pizzeria Delivery.

- What a coincidence.

- I also think. This Pizzeria that my parents are going to open is very close to their house Antonella.

- Don't tell me it's the street behind my house?

- How do you know?

- Because my father was complaining, that they rented a store on the street behind and the comment was that it would also be a pizzeria".

- It's less bad if it's a delivery.

- I hope my father thinks like that, Rocco.

Rocco smiles and Matteo arrives.

- What happened?

- Antonella's parents, I mean both girls, are going to open a pizzeria very close to each other.

- Really?

- Serious.

- It would be interesting if they already knew about the babies' exchanges, before they start an unnecessary dispute.

- You mentioned a dispute, are our parents really going to fight over clients, Matteo?

- They probably won't be happy to know that they have such close competition.

- Antonella, I don't know how we both live in close quarters, we never bump into each other.

- It's true, Elisabetta.

- Destiny has these things, sister-in-law.

- Rocco, my sister told me that you are going to get married.

Rocco looks at Antonella smiling.

- Yes, I will officially make the request, but only after we find out who changed you two at the hospital.

- But you said it would be, this weekend, Rocco.

- Yes, I said, dear, but I have, besides that, a good reason to postpone.

- What reason is that? Now I want to know.

- Asli will undergo hysterosalpingography this week and will need to rest for a while.

- There really is. I had forgotten about this hysterosalpingography.

- Guys, what a complicated name! What is that?

- Let me explain, dear. It is a procedure to unblock the interim tubes.

- Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of such a procedure existing.