18º Cap - Rocco suggests that Giacomo open a Pizzeria

Michelina and Lucia, the twins' mothers, shop at the same market, but they don't bump into each other.

- There's Giacomo! Get me the ketchup, I ended up forgetting.

- I'll be right back.

In the checkout line next to Lucia, there are also some items she needed.

In the parking lot waiting for him was Tiziano, who had just gotten off work.

- Hello dear.

Lucia smiles when she sees her husband who she loves deeply.

Tiziano was older, but he was still a handsome and elegant man

In all his time married, he never cheated on his wife, although he had no lack of opportunities.

This would be the opportunity that his brother Salvatore wanted, to get back the woman he always dreamed of.

At home, Antonella opens the door and comes face to face with Luca and Maddalena.

- Hello. What are you two doing here?

Maddalena enters and Luca stops at the door looking into Antonella's eyes.

- We're going to meet some friends at bowling and we came to pick you up.

- Thank you for the invitation, but it won't be possible today.

- Will leave?

- No Luca, but we will have visitors here at home.

-Maddalena had forgotten that her friend had told her that Rocco would come today to eat the pizza that her parents would make.

- Visit? Who comes to visit her?

Not wanting Luca to know that the visit Antonella will receive is male, Maddalena is quick to say.

- There are some of Mr. Tiziano's relatives that he hasn't seen in years, who will come to visit them. Isn't that right Antonella?

Understanding what Maddalena is trying to do, Antonella confirms it.

- Yes, they are our relatives and my parents asked me not to leave.

Luca, despite not clearly saying that he was in love with Antonella, couldn't hide his feelings and that made everyone know.

Chiara watches her son getting ready and tries to find out where he is going.

- May I know which marriage hunter you are meeting tonight?

- No. You can't and let me go, I'm already late.

- I just hope it's not with that Elena, because I didn't look like her.

- It's not Elena either, don't worry.

- I don't know how many women you have and don't decide on any one, Rocco.