49º Cap - Lucia has her intimate photos exposed

Donato always wanted to know, what kind of secret Salvatore kept under lock and key, that he never let him enter his house.

Standing at his former father-in-law's door, Donato waits for him to leave, to finally unravel this mystery.

The opportunity soon arises, as Salvatore's car leaves the garage and Donato sees the gate closing automatically.

Donato wastes no time and enters without being seen and luckily I also find the door to the room propped open and not locked as usual.

Finally Salvatore's secret comes to light, Donato finds a room full of nude photos of Lucia, coming out of the shower and having sex in different positions with her husband.

The photos act as wallpaper decorating the room, making Donato's jaw drop.

- What a bastard!

- Does this mean that the father-in-law is in love with his sister-in-law?

Donato bursts into laughter.

- How shameless! Imagine if Mr. Tiziano knew something like that?

- But I have to admit that Mrs. Lucia is in shape.

Analyzes Donato after looking at each photo of Lucia displayed in that place.

- That's why he never let me come in here. Now what about Silvana? How have you never seen this?

- Let's see what's on that computer. I don't think it will be necessary to rack my brains over the password. I bet Lucia.

Donato smiles, because he was actually right. As soon as he clicks on the name Lúcia, the computer is unlocked.

In addition to being an invader of privacy, Salvatore was also an unbalanced pervert, who lived around a sexual fantasy, ever since his brother had married the woman of his dreams.

As if this type of crime wasn't enough, Salvatore added to his list a series of scams and financial embezzlements that he had been carrying out over the years.

- Now it's explained where he gets so much money from.

Donato sees a list of telephone numbers, which Salvatore would probably use in his next scams.

- This will be of great help to me.

Thinking about putting Salvatore in his hands, Donato saves all the files found on a pen drive.

- Now let me get out of here, before my father-in-law comes back.

Photos of the room are also taken from Donato's cell phone, as proof of the invasion of privacy and then he has lunch with Silvana, but decides to first ask about his own father known in the neighborhood as "Uncle Baris".

- Do you have news about my good-for-nothing father?

- No. To tell the truth, I haven't seen him taking care of the stray dogs and cats he finds on the street.

- Something must have happened to that unfortunate old man.

- Did he die?

- I don't know. I'll worry about that later. Now I need to know, what do you know about this story about Elisabetta having a twin sister.

 Now I need to know, what do you know about this story about Elisabetta having a twin sister