26º Cap - Chiara and Bibiana face to face

Antonella goes to the Studio as she had agreed with Luca, to choose and borrow an outfit for the launch party for another perfume from Beneventi Companies.

- Good morning.

- Good morning Elisabetta.

- My name is not Elisabetta.

- Like this? You look a lot like the girl who was here.

- She must be a girl very similar to me, for you to be amazed like that.

- Yes, you look like twins. What's your name?

- My name is Antonella.

- Yes, Luca had already told me that you would see Antonella

Antonella remembers that she had a twin sister called Elisabetta, but she had died at birth.

No, that was just a coincidence of names. There were several Elisabettas in Italy, including many people who looked like each other.

- I was supposed to arrive earlier, but the traffic was horrible.

- Well, I also had a traffic jam today.

- Luca said he wouldn't be here this morning, that I was supposed to talk to his partner.

- Antonino unfortunately had to leave, but don't worry, I'll help you. Follow me.

Antonella follows the secretary to a room full of clothes on hangers, which were worn by the models.

This space here, Antonella, is reserved for models to choose their costumes when they parade or do some type of commercial.

- Wow, I've never seen so many clothes together and each one more beautiful than the other.

- Do you have any idea what you want to use?

- The perfume launch will be at night, what do you suggest?

- Here I have some models for evening, which will suit you very well, Antonella. Look at this one, how beautiful!

- Wow, he's really beautiful, but a little low-cut.

- If you don't like it because it's low-cut, we have this one too, look. It will look splendid on you.

- Wow, I liked this one.

- We also have more costumes over there. Don't you want to take a look?

- I'll do that, but can you separate this one for me? I'm almost certain that he's the one I'll go with.

- Yes, I will separate it for you. Luca said it was to make you feel comfortable. So choose what suits you best, Antonella. I'll be here in the next room, if you need me, just call me.

- Thanks.

- The secretary leaves and Antonella continues looking at the models, separating some to try on.