20º Cap - Antonella takes care of abandoned animals

Rocco opened the door at the same time his mother arrived.

- Are you going out again?

- I go.

- With another hunter I suppose.

- Listen mom, when are the works on your apartment going to finish?

- No forecast yet.

- This week I'm going to talk to the engineer.

- What to say to the engineer?

- I want to know if he will take a long time with this renovation.

- You won't say anything to engineer Rocco. I forbid you.

- Yes, I will, you'll see. I will also give him a deadline, if he doesn't meet it I will replace him with someone else, which is what I should have done a long time ago.

- Is this all because you want to continue turning this apartment into a brothel, Rocco?

- Bye mom.

- Don't run away from what I asked you, Rocco.

Rocco looks at her from the door and responds.

- I liked my life better when you were in England.

Rocco leaves, slams the door and his mother complains.

- Come back here, you ingrate. This is what we have when we have children, we give them all the love in the world, when they grow up they become heartless ungrateful people like you.

Chiara opens the fridge, takes out some fruit and then remembers that she has to keep organizing his birthday.

- Hmm, I almost forgot.

- Who is it?

Angelo asks Silvana.

- Mrs. Chiara.

- Not even on Saturdays does she leave us alone.

- Keep your voice down Angelo, I'll answer. Hello?

- Hello Silvana. How are the preparations going for my son's birthday?

- Everything is being organized without him suspecting, as you wish.

-I want the launch of my son's perfume to tie in with his birthday in a memorable way.

- It will be ma'am. The singer friend of Mr. Rocco also confirmed his presence with his band and will be playing for him on the day.

- Excellent. As for the party, there's nothing else to worry about, I suppose.

- Don't worry, everything is going as you planned.

- I want a table very close to the stage, reserved for the businesswoman I named her after

- Yes, I already passed all of this to the buffet. The businesswoman will sit very close to your table.