28

Valerie POV

We pull into Jackson's house and Daisy comes running out.

"You better to back inside and have my kids come out." I announce and tears hit her eyes.

"That's him?" She asks quietly and I nod.

"You're not allowed near him until he can tell me that he wants to be near you." I explain and tears well up in her eyes, "Now go inside and get my children."

"Don't forget you left your child too." She spits and my heart shatters.

"I left him where I knew he'd be safe. With his father." I spit as I get out the car and push past her.

I walk inside and Ben is in there with Alayna as they play with Daniel while Gabby stands in a corner.

"Gabby, Daniel lets go." I order sharply and Daniel crosses his arms in a pout, "Little boy I said let's go because I can give you a reason to cry."

His lip wobbles but he walks out the house alongside Gabby.

"Can I see him?" Alayna asks quietly and I shake my head.

"We're giving him time to adjust to just us, so Jackson if you don't go get your daughter someone's gonna be adjusting her nose."

I leave it at that and walk out, watching as my other two kids climb into the vehicle.

"Daisy you had better go!" I scream, about to absolutely lose my mind.

"Daisy get inside now." Jackson orders and she never once eases her glare off me.

"Back off Daisy. Now." Ben orders, walking up behind her.

"He's my son."  She says trying to be terrifying and I smirk.

"Actually he's mine now. "

With that I get in the truck and slam my door shut.

"Did you have to cause a scene?" Levi asks and I roll my eyes.

"Sam, where do you want to go eat bud?" I ask and Gabby looks at me shocked.

"It's my turn to choose and we're going to Sonic." She sneers and I lower my head for a moment.

"Gabby you have one more time to catch and attitude with me and I'm going to literally tear your backside up." I warn and she gives me a hateful look.

"Why-"

"Yes ma'am." Levi warns cutting her off and she slams her back against the seat.

I turn around in my seat and point my finger in her face, "You wanna try that again? Because I think that has a whole lot or attitude in it and I believe I just told you what would happen if you didn't stop with it."

"Samuel, where do you want to go buddy?" Levi asks again.

"McDonalds." He says quietly and Levi makes the turn to go to McDonald's.

When we arrive I grab Gabby by the arm and pull her into the bathroom and lock the door.

I pin her against my hip and slap her backside 5 times.

"I'm not playing with you Gabby. This attitude had better stop of thinking your above everyone."

"Just go disappear!" She screams and I glare dead at her.

"You want some more?" I ask and and she lowers her head.

"No." She whispers and I nod.

I point out the door and she wipes away her tears before silently walking out.

Gabby POV

Everything hurts and I can't take it anymore. Dads caught up with Valerie and Valerie only pays attention to me when I get in trouble.

I feel tears well up in my eyes again but i simply blink them back so that I don't get yelled at.

I wince when I sit down and Dad shoots me a strange glance before turning to Valerie.

"Gabriella." Dad warns and I look down.

"I asked what you wanted to eat." He says lighter and I just shrug.

"I'm not really hungry."

Dad walks up to the counter with Valerie and I sit with the boys.

"Did you get spanked?" Daniel asks and I glare at him.

"Hush Daniel Tiger." I grouch and I feel someone grab my arm.

"Come with me." Alayna orders and I walk outside with her.

"When did you get here?" I ask and she chuckles.

"Ben wanted something quick to eat then we saw your dads truck." She smiles, kissing my head, "what's going on?"

"I can't get anything right." I whisper and she pulls me into her arms.

We walk back inside and she walks up to Valerie and talks to her while I sit by Ben.

He smirks as he throws a wadded up receipt at me.

"Ben, Valerie's gonna take you home." Alayna announces as she grabs me.

"Why?"

"Because I've got a super hot date tonight with my lovely niece." She shrugs as she pulls me out the McDonald's.

We climb in the car and she lets out a breath as she rubs her belly.

"If I go into labor do you wanna deliver the baby?" She asks and my eyes go wide, "I can blame your dad and have him detail my car. Bloods a hard stain to remove."

I smirk as we get onto the road and she looses her smirk.

"Talk to me."

"Valerie doesn't care and Dad only cares about Valerie." I shrug and she nods.

"You know I raise Valerie for a good bit?" She asks and I look at her funky, "Ohhh yeah. She loves the snot outta you trust me."

"All she ever does is spank me."

"You know how many she got growing up?" Alayna snorts and I chuckle.

"Trust me love bug, it all works out." She smirks as we pull into the hospital.

"Why are we here?"

"Uhh I'm pregnant?" She questions gesturing to her belly as she gets out.

"Yeah I know."

She passes me a bag and I throw it over my shoulder, "I'm in labor?" She asks and I look at her shocked.

"Why didn't Ben drive you?" I ask horrified and she shrugs as she lets out a ragged breath.

"Because you needed to talk." She says as if it's the most casual thing in the world

"Your having a baby!" I scream as we walk inside and she rolls her eyes.

"It hurts too. Call your uncle Ben please." She chuckles as she hands me her phone.