chapter 12 : death

their grandma accidentally lost her balance. she rolled in their long grand marble staircase hitting her head.

shin didn't see the whole accident cause he closed his eye, afraid to witness the accident, but sai is frozen in where she's standing watching her grandma fall & roll hitting her head.

she witnessed everything. "thud" was the only sound that breaks the silent.

her grandma is lying infront of them lifeless, "dada" sai slowly walks towards her lifeless grandma.

she tried shaking her dada body but she won't response. as she was about to touch her dada head she felt something warm.

sai looked at her hand, it was blood. she started shaking from fear, she hugged her shaking body. twins saw a red warm liquid. it's a blood bath.

sai covers her ears while crying, her hand has a stained blood, she screamed.

shins been crying behind sai, she wanted to hug her younger brother but afraid to touch him with blood in her hand.

as soon her parents hears sai screams & shin sobbing, they run towards the twin.

everyone was shocked, their mom immediately hugged the twins, still shaking from fear Charloit softly caressing their back.

Vincent, his brother & his sister immediately runs towards their lifeless mother, blood stain can clearly see in each step of the stairs.

as soon as sai grandpa saw his wife laying in the floor, bathing in her own blood, his chest tightens & he fainted.

everyone panicked, thankfully some of their daughter & son is a doctor so they immediately check their dad condition.

sai also fainted "sai?" her mom notice her daughter isn't moving at all & isn't breathing "sai! sai! sai! Vine...Vincent our daughter"

the older sister of Vince immediately runs towards sai, luckily the 5 vans of emergency ambulance arrived so fast.

Vincent sister immediately ask everthing for emergency tools in the medic & nurse to bring back sai pulse.

she immediately perform cpr, giving air & pumping on her chest, on her 3rd attempt sai gasp for air. her auntie immediately put her on oxygen.

- 1 am, in the hospital.

"how are they? ate? kuya?" one of sai auntie ask her in-laws.

sai & her grandparents are immediately rush to the operating room. all of them are waiting for the good news.

one of their older sister started crying as soon she finish the operation of her mom. her knees weakened & the nurse support her form falling.

the head nurse help Dr. Meg to go outside, everyone stand up "mom.. mom.. is.." she started crying again, everyone knows what she's talking about.

vincent older brother just finish his operation on their dad. as soon he saw his sister, he grab her shoulder "tell me. moms okay meg?" she shakes her head

"damn!" he punched the cement wall, his wife stopped him & hug his husband, his knee weakened, making him fall in the floor, he hugged his wife & cry.

sai still in the operating room, her condition got worst.

"where's sai? still in the operating room?" Vincent older brother & sister asked & rushed to the operating room to help their brother.

they already lost one life so they will not let their niece die, she's still young & have a bright future ahead of her.

"sai! don't die on me! I'm begging you!" her uncle giving her cpr.

"defibrillators! hurry!" his sister shout & the nurse come rushing giving her the defibrillators paddle.

"move away. 1..2..3" pump!

"one more. move!" pump!

"sai! don't you dare die on us. your best uncle & auntie doctor is here. please fight for your life." her uncle shouted

"1...2...3" pump!

"ma'am & sir the electrocardiograph monitor is already zero" the heart machine that's reading the heart rate is already on zero.

the sound of the machine that indicates the heart doesn't have any heartbeat to read. her heartbeat stop beating.

this is tragic, sai mom rushed in the operating room. "ma'am & sir you're not allowed in here."

Vincent brother taps the head nurse shoulder "let them enter" sai parents runs towards her

"don't leave us sai marie jimenez!" her mom never call her in her full name.

"Vincent our baby girl, my sweetheart."

"mommy & daddy's waiting for you. please don't leave us! your kuya & ate are waiting for you outside!" her mom shouted desperately. her tears falls in sai cheeks

"mom! if you can hear me please save your grand daughter. please mom, be her guardian angel" her dad cried desperately asking her dead mom

"please mom"

"tooot.. tooot.. toot.." everyone is shocked.

"no. no. *sob* no. no. baby yo..yo..you. *sob* you can't do this. please open your eyes. swee..sweetheart." her mom cried

***

please vote, comment & like 😊💋
thank you!! 😍😊💖💞💌

enjoy reading!! ✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺