chapter 13 : miracle

"no. no. *sob* no. no. baby yo..yo..you. *sob* you can't do this. please open your eyes. swee..sweetheart." her mom cried

"mom. please mom if you can hear me, please save your grand daughter. please save my daughter. mom I'm begging you. she can't leave us like this, God please. please don't take my daughter away from us. please" sai dad cried & desperation in his voice. "please."

suddenly a beating sound breaks the crying desperation of her parents.

"Vincent! your daughter cameback from death!" everyone can't believe it, it's already past of the judgement, maybe God really makes mysterious way. it's a miracle "mom thank you. God thank you so much." a hiccup escape from his lips & they kissed their baby girl.

sai slowly open her eyes "mom?...dad?" her parents holds her hand tighter "we're here baby."

sai looked around, in her right she saw someone standing she's trying to reach out for something "da.. da.. dada.." a tears falls down in her eyes before losing consciousness

for the whole month of summer, sai's been in a coma. as soon as the operation finished, her parents decided to moved in states.

her dada funeral held in secret, it only lasted for a day cause the oldest Son of the Jimenez want their mom to be cremated, because her mom wish when she was still alive is her ashes to be thrown in the ocean air.

her grandpa condition is stable but needs to stay in the hospital. while sai's in coma her grandpa always visit her room everyday, her uncle, auntie, mom or dads the one who pushes his wheelchair, he never miss a day to visit his granddaughter sai.

**
couple of months

sai open her eyes, still not used to the brightness it takes for a couple of minutes to adjust.

now that she can finally see her surroundings her eyes looked around, she sees white ceiling, white door, vanilla color of curtains & walls.

the only sound she can hear is the machine apparatus besides her bed.

she feels someone's been holding her hands, "it's a warm hand" she thought to herself, she tries so move her fingers but the person who's holding her hand is soundly sleeping

"mom" she called "mom ~ wake up ~" she softly said. her mom slowly open her eyes.

she can't believe what she's seeing right now, sai's awake, sitting in front of her with the oxygen mask.

someone enters the room "how's sai condi-" her dad froze where he's standing

"dad don't block the way your grand daughter will -" the oldest son looked confused so he followed the sight his father been staring, he gasp

"Ivy hold val for a moment I'll call uncle & auntie. sai's awake" her kuya vince rush to their uncle office

her mom still hugging sai. her dad slowly approach her & hug the two of them. both of her parents are crying while hugging her.

still confused what's happening "kuya hurry up! as soon as sai saw all of her favorite she'll be -"

kent accidentally drops the box of pizza, because all of her twin have full of food on their hand they can catch & save the food

"ya! kent sai will get angry if she sees you dropping her favorite food!" brian hit kent head using the paper bag full of junk food & fruits.

everyone hears a laughs "I won't be mad" kenji thought he's been hearing sai voice, must be because I miss my younger sister, he thought to himself.

their uncle, auntie & older brother went inside "boys don't block the door" vince said "sorry kuya"

"how are you feeling sai?" kenji blink his eyes 5 times, can't believe he's seeing his little sister talking to their uncle

"I'm fine uncle just feeling a little numb" her uncle nodded "it's natural, you've been laying all day"

"anything else? like pain in the head, trouble of breathing, pain in the chest?" sai touched the back of her head.

"it's a little painful in here, feels like my head will split into half" her auntie writes everything about sai status on her medical record

"what's the last thing you remember" her uncle ask

***
what does the last thing she remember ?

sorry for the slow update, my charger phone is being fvcked up yesterday xD LOL 😂✌

I save the 50 chapter in my phone notes & if my phone is dead I can't update my story. but now my charger is kind of okay now, so no worries 😊

**
so far if you enjoy reading my story please like, comment & rate 😊👍🙏

if you have any suggestions please don't be shy to message me, I won't bite so don't feel shy 😉😂 hahaha ~

**
that's all! && thank you so much for reading my story, I really appreciate your rates & likes 👍👍😍😘💋💌
(っ♥▽♥)っ(⺣◡⺣)♡