chapter 50 : my territory

last chapter

dwayne

I follow the rock step path & saw the blue flowers, I push them aside & open the door.

I saw a pond, there I saw sai throwing a rock. I walk slowly.

as I'm looking at her back I called her name, she was startled at first & look at me slowly "sai" she looked at me, her eyes are red.

she's been crying alone. I hated myself, I move closer & hold her cheeks gently.

I wipe her dry tears in her cheeks, it's already dry so why I'm still wiping it, maybe to satisfy myself but fuck it dwayne she's crying because she's in pain, she's crying alone.

do you still call yourself her boyfriend, you're an asshole dwayne.

sai tears start falling again, I didn't realize my tears are already falling in my eyes

"I'm so sorry. I promise not to make you worry & cry but here I am being the king of all asshole. I let my girl cry alone because I'm so pathetic feeling how small I am when I finally met your family.

your dad words made me think a lot. status are just status, money is just a paper, power are just power but our love is priceless. no one can take that away from us.

as I was watching you throwing those rock in the water, emotions, feelings & memories hits me so hard.

I remember everything, the reason why I fall for you. maybe it was your laugh, or your eyes, or your smile, it could've been your hair, or your voice, or your personality, whatever it was, it made me fall pretty damn hard." sai is listening silently, her hiccups escape in her mouth.

her tears won't stop, she can't speak because she's silently sobbing she tried covering her face but I hold her hands

"please let me see your face. I want to engrave this feelings & your face in my heart. I don't want to forget anything,

so please babe allow me to stay on your side as long as I live." this time she cried uncontrollably she wraps her arms around my shoulder & hugs me tighter.

"I'm so.. so.. scared..that you're.. going to.. start ign.. ignoring me.. when you.. found out.. I belong to.. the elite & royal family.. I'm so scared.. thinking that.. you're not on my.. side & you'll.. start ignoring me.. because you felt.. we're not meant.. to be.. I'm so scared.. being alone.. you mean the world to me dwayne.. I love you so much.."

I hug her tighter. she look so fragile, I'm so scared that I might break her if I hold her so tight.

I'm afraid of breaking her small body, but at the same time I'm afraid of losing her, I can't imagine my life without her by my side.

words cant describe our feelings but today we become stronger together.

I gently hold her shoulder, she looked at me, she's so pretty even if she cries.

I kissed her forehead, I kiss her cheeks, I kiss her nose, I kiss the tip of her nose & lastly I kiss her in her lips.

I'll never forget this feeling, it will be in my heart forever. I'll engrave this till my death. I love this girl & that will never change & fade.

"iloveyou" we said between our kiss.

"nothing will change. nothing will change between us, it's always been YOU & I." dwayne said

**
the next day

sai

last night went well.

oh god just thinking what happened last night is making me blush.

I'll never forget that memory, it will remain in my heart forever.

my family is so happy to met dwayne. all of them want dwayne for me.

to be honest I'm against bringing dwayne in our family dinner, I'm afraid to show my real identity, I'm afraid he'll start ignoring me. but I'm happy that everything went well between us.

he told me he was happy that he's the only one who knows my real identity.

well except reina family, our parents our bestfriend, they know the real me & our family tradition.

this is the reason why I agreed on the family tradition, I'm afraid people will start ignoring me & look at me as the daughter of the richest family.

oh I need to prepare now, we have a big game to face today.

I already saw my test results & I got a perfect score & some plus point cause I correct some answer & question.

uncle said the guidance didn't realize the mistake of the questionnaire cause that's the 1st time to have errors in test paper.

next semester I'll be a second year. can't wait to be a sophomore!

players in all of teams can stop attending the final 2 weeks of school days.

we already submit all of the requirements, project, assignment & exams.

even though this championship is important, studies & high grades are our priorities to maintain, SU wont tolerate students who fail to maintain a good grades.

if you can't handle both you better quit the team, that's the policy.

"babe. lets go" I look behind me & saw dwayne standing in front of my door, he walks towards me & hugs me from behind

"why are you staring. did you miss me already?" he giggles

I look at him "yeah. because I've missed you, I even dream about you. even in my sleep you're there. that's how much I missed you.

dreaming of you on my side but the real one is much better." I kiss his cheeks & his face blush brightly

he lean his head in my collarbone & shoulder "babe that's unfair I plan to make you blush but that was a surprise attack, my heart can't handle it. its beating so loudly & crazy"

I could feel how fast his heartbeat is & I can hear it also because he's taller than me

"babe did you know that my favorite place is.."

he peek at me "...hmm where?" I smile sweetly & whisper

"in your arms, that's where I feel safe. I love burying my face in your chest because I love hearing your heartbeat because I know your heart only beats for me. that's my favorite place & my territory"

***

please vote, comment & like 😊💋
thank you!! 😍😊💖💞💌

enjoy reading!! ✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺