Author's Note

so guys I'm still working on the book 2 of "Forever. do you remember?"

I'm not sure when I can have a rough draft, to be honest I still haven't write anything but I already have a solid idea in my mind.

I am supposed to write it right away but because I dream on something I immediately write another story which is "I'm not Her" my another story about a girl who's inlove with her bestfriend but the sad part is that her bestfriend is inlove with her older twin sister they're not identical twin.

they are the total opposite to be precise. her older sister miel is the most beautiful & famous girl, she's a friendly person & approachable

but on the other side kiel [my protagonist in my story] is the opposite of miel. she's also famous but not because she's the girl next door or the prettiest girl.

but she have the highest IQ in the school that she's attending. Sai && Kiel are cousin. they're alike but kiel isn't showing her face.

she's covering her face with her long bangs & she's wearing a big round reading glasses even though her eyes are normal.

she's kind of anti social cause she's sick & tired being compared to her twin that's why she decided to locked herself in her own world

afraid of being hurt she stayed away from everyone, she decided to enroll in the different academy, she wanted to run away.

away from everything. away from her twin & her 1st love but I guess life is really unfair her friends, sister & her 1st love followed her in her new school

to be honest people doesn't know Kiel & Miel are twin sister. kiel doesn't want people to know they're twins, Carl

carl is Kiel 1st love & her bestfriend. he's inlove with miel ever since they were a kid. he's the only person who knows kiel & miel secret but he doesn't know that the twins belong to the royal family like sai marie jimenez case

but fate is like a child kiel meet carl cousin, he's the total opposite of carl. to be honest I really like King [ king is his name ]

so my point is the new book of "I'm not Her" is a story of a girl who's inlove with her bestfriend but her bestfriend is inlove with her older sister.

can carl also love her back?

or she will walk away & fall for someone?

or she'll just decide to run away from everything. away from everyone?

I love you. but you love her.
you love her but she loves someone else.

I know people will like this story because in some scence & sentence I know you can relate.

***

in love

"we always fall for someone we can't have."

&&

" it's sad how people claim that they love you.

and yet they replace you so quickly"

***

please also support my other story that I'm writing, I'm still in the chapter 13 because I only started writing this last night. it's a taglish story because all of my friends requested that I should write another story in tagalog.

but if you're not a Filipino && can't understand tagalog && you wanted to read my story just send me a message && i'll write it in English if I have a free && vacant time.

I'm also a busy person & my university class schedule is sucks to be honest, my class will start at 9am & it will end at 9pm everyday.

I'm also a graduating students. I'm a octoberian 💔😭 , I'm supposed to graduate this march of 2016 but because of one prerequisites subject of ecotourism our school chairman in our department didn't allow me to take the convention subject of lab & lec.
[all of my batch mate also have the same case with me so I'm not alone]

it really is sucks. I'm expecting to finish my course this march of 2016 but ugh I can't do anything, I want to graduate already but I'm also nervous of job hunting.

so yeah I also have a life & I'm a busy bee 😂 haha LOL

***

btw if you want a fun fact just message me && i'll post a fun fact about the book of "Forever. Do You Remember?"

P.S : i'll change the original plot. my friends requested that I shouldn't kill any of my character. if I killed someone they said their will be a riot && rally. haha so yeah. I think I already gave too much information && hint again but please support me again ((:

&& thank you. you bear with me till the end of the book 1 of the "Forever. Do You Remember?"

thank you so much for the likes, comment, message, rates && votes !! I really appreciate it && it made me so happy.

please tell your friends to read my story too. please!! haha
😊👍🙏

please follow me also if you want 😊😍😘👍💞💋💌

I have my twitter account but I'm not active, I'm dumb using it, I meant I never tried & learn how to use it, I have a lazy ass so I just brush it off 😂✌

but I have my snapchat, IG, FB, kik, line account so yeah. just message me if you want to add me 😊 ..

I think I already said too much. so I'll end it in here. ba-bye !! see you again in my other book & story 😄😋✌😘