21

The dragon circled twice at low altitude and landed in front of the tavern. It flicked its tail hard again, tossing it from the bone spur and smashing it into Frank's arms.

The little merchant's legs were still weak, and he was directly smashed on his heels, lying on the ground and listening to the dragon gloating triumphantly.

Raphael stepped forward, stretched out his hand, and asked Susie to jump off the dragon's back with his palm, and asked, "How does it feel to win the first battle?"

Susie: "... This one.

Aldro flapped his tail and sneered, "I've never seen such a lame swordsmanship!" It's even worse than a seven-year-old cub! So you're really going to give her the sword?

The Death Knight calmly raised his hand and closed the dragon's mouth.

Susie looked a little dejected: "No, Aldro is not wrong.

【Singing of the Stars[??? [■■Quality]

Description: The sword wielder has never left his body since his birth, the brilliance of the stars has not yet dissipated, and the glory of the past still rests at the edge of the sword.

Effect: A sword that can cut through the years, legends and miracles will be with you, hold it tightly, even beginners can easily pierce the enemy. 】

As mentioned in the introduction, Susie is able to use this sword to attack targets in front of her without hurting herself, and if she relies on the sharpness of the weapon itself, if the opponent can't move, the success rate seems to be quite high.

But that's about it. The minimum usage limit given in the effect is "beginner", however, as a modern social animal, Susie's only familiar weapon is a kitchen knife. So, as Aldro said, any seven-year-old knight squire reserve who had held a sword could be more at ease than her, and Susie almost felt the helpless sigh of the saber itself.

Raphael smiled: "It's okay, the first time you use it, you will be a little Xi, you have already done a good job."

He hesitated for a moment, then said, "I'll try to teach you how to use a sword when I'm free."

Aldro muttered on the side, giving advice: "Actually, I don't think you need to learn the sword, if there is a fight in the future, I will let you sit on my back, and then pour that soup below!" And don't look at Raphael, in fact, he can't teach! All he could say was that the sword should have been born to use it - and not everyone was like him!

Raphael looked over calmly: "Aldro."

Long Miao: "... Oh.

So the matter was settled.

――

On the moment she returned to the tavern, Susie received a new hint.

[You have employees with [business] talent under your name!] 】

[The mobile vendor function has been turned on!] 】

At the same time, on the right side of the tavern, a small room was expanded.

The room is small in size, with a row of shelves on one side against the wall and a closed window on the other.

On the windowsill is a multi-layered turntable with different color blocks drawn on it.

[Mobile vendors: You can pay points to make your windows appear randomly around the mainland and trade with more customers. Each window duration is 18 hours and the cooldown time is 6 hours.

Tips: Please pay attention to the culture and customs of various places to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and losses. 】

Susie: Huh? What is it? Howl's Moving Castle?