64

This kind of thing is only happy when you press it.

Susie thought.

She looked at the cat climbing frame she pulled out, with a claw grinding board, a wall-mounted cat box, a climbing corridor, and a cat pompom, exquisite workmanship, simple and beautiful, and also with the function of adjusting the temperature and comforting the pet, which is by no means comparable to Taobao's popular models.

...... But that doesn't mean Susie will be happy to see it.

Susie: To be reasonable, isn't the definition of a four-star in this garbage card pool expensive and useless?

...... That said, Aldro is also four stars.

She placed the cat climbing frame in the tavern. The wooden springboards, cat houses and columns look very cute on the pale yellow wallpaper.

Elo crouched on the cushion, tilted her head for a moment, got up and jumped lightly onto the springboard, and ran around the partition, and the whole cat got into the cat box on the wall, leaving only the bone tail flicking happily outside.

Susie stepped forward and pinched its tail, and the kitten flexibly rolled up the knuckles, and gently slapped Susie's fingers, then turned around, poked out half of its little head, and meowed.

Susie: Forget it, Iroh is happy anyway.

Susie:...... Damn, watching this cat climb the frame, I really want to raise a large group of cats.

The Standard Ten Company also gave the starling's eggs.

This small fire bird is said to be a distant relative of the immortal bird, and their crown feathers and blood are good catalysts and materials, the only drawback is that they are sensitive and easily frightened, and are prone to collective spontaneous combustion.

Susie casually stuffed it into the hamster cage, and half an hour later, she got a chirping fireball.

The bird, which was not much bigger than a fist, began to spontaneously combust as soon as it came out of its shell, and the sparks flew in all directions as it flapped its wings, leaving mottled burns on the table. The grass nest that used to be laid under the hamster cage is flammable, the plastic slide and running wheel have been melted, and Susie has a hint of repair.

Susie: "..."

She has an intuitive understanding of "sensitive and easy to be frightened".

Susie bent down to take the towel out of the cupboard, picked up the hamster cage with her hands, placed it in the sink, and unscrewed the faucet.

The flames of the newly-broken chick were extinguished, and its cry became sharper, flapping its wings vigorously, and the sparks on the feathers were extinguished. It wasn't long before the starling spun around twice in a daze, and fell to the bottom of the cage with its paws stiff.

Your starling is dead. 】

Susie:?

Susie: Is this considered drowning?

She glanced at the window, silently turned off the faucet, opened the cage door, and carried it out with the bird's paws. The fluff on the bird's body still had a slightly hot residual warmth, and the orange-red crown feathers on the top of its head were hanging wet, looking extremely pitiful. The feathers and blood of the chicks have not yet been impregnated with the fire element, so they have little recovery value.

Susie imagined the consequences of keeping this unstable fire in the pasture, and couldn't help but feel a little sore.

Susie: I always feel like the system is trying to trick me again.