96

Feathers fell on Susie's face, with a slight coolness.

Not pure white, but a soft light gray with a faint sheen like gem dust.

The wings suddenly unfurled, and with a slight flutter outward, almost obscuring half of the vision, and the feathers lit up with light and light.

Pale flames burned silently, and the fire gradually spread, devouring the mire and blood stains of this underground cavern. In the firelight, the graceful angel folded his wings and lowered his head, his peacock-blue eyes looking at his lord gently.

Raphael ★★★★★

Race: Death Knight

Details: He once overlooked the cycle of life and death, and is still the best knight ever.

* One more look, one more hug, all the good that you are willing to give to it. 】

Susie involuntarily held her breath.

Raphael laughed and spread his wings slightly: "If you want to touch it, touch it."

"Good!" Susie jumped to her feet and stretched out her hands.

Not like Pegasus.

The wings of the little Pegasus are slender and delicate, with the characteristic warmth of the sun. Raphael's wings were soft, dry, and cold. There was no stubble of new young hair, and the slender feathers that shimmered neatly covered in layers, and even gave the illusion of being able to lean up, Susie touched it several times with satisfaction, and secretly rubbed her face.

It's amazing! Susie thought, great value!

Then she heard Raphael's low laughter.

The wings spread and folded slightly, replacing the arms, like a gentle embrace, encircling Susie between them. Raphael touched the top of Susie's hair: "Do you like it so much?"

"Of course!" Susie Puppy nodded, "The sky is the eternal dream of mankind."

"Is that so?" Raphael pondered for a moment, "But isn't this the sky?"

Then he bent down a little, and easily picked up Susie, his wings slowly spreading and flapping down softly, and the light gray feathers fell into the fire.

In the middle of the night in the summer capital, the lights were bright, and the magnificent towers stood majestically, when suddenly a thunderclap exploded, dazzling lightning rolled through the air, and heavy rain poured down.

Raphael flicked his wings above Susie's head, and they looked down on the Magic City in the midst of a rainstorm.

The ground shook in the rain like a small earthquake, with a dull roar - from the spiral tower.

The supreme temple of prophecy and illusion swayed slightly in the torrential rain, making an overwhelmed low sound from the inside out, from the bottom up.

The loud noise shook the city late at night, and the windows of the surrounding buildings lit up, many people leaned out of the windows to look, and the guests of the inns and taverns simply took to the streets. The magicians of the Spiral Tower hurriedly withdrew from the tower, and then, in the midst of rolling thunder, everyone watched in amazement as two of the secondary towers crumbled and gradually collapsed.

At the same time, the glow of all the temples of mystery and prophecy on the continent was extinguished, and the statues standing in the central temple collapsed, and the priests and priests awakened by unforeseen changes found their emblems silently covered in rust. Some people feel panic and confusion, while others realize something and cry bitterly.