29

"Oh, they failed." Ranger said.

He's in the staff room, Bach and Frank strapped to their chairs, Kevin knocked unconscious and thrown aside, the young knight is a textbook brainkiller who tries to rise to the occasion even when he knows he has no chance of winning.

When Susie walked in, she saw the Ranger sitting at the table, eating snacks from the drawer with a serious face.

Susie:?

Susie: Wait a minute, why do Bach have so many snacks in his drawer? When did he smuggle out?

The Ranger only glanced at her and said bluntly, "I surrender."

"They hired me to spend the previous part hunting the undead of the Lord Monarch." "The pay was very good, and the team seemed reliable, so I agreed." But as you know, the closure period was advanced, and we had to make a way back home, passing through here halfway, and then the old mage found a new target.

He grimaced: "They only paid the deposit before, and they couldn't get the balance, and I don't want to do anything about it, after all, I can't win."

It might be better if you could put that box down and talk about living. Susie thought.

"Whatever the reason." Susie said, "I'm not going to forgive you.

The ranger didn't say anything, just looked at her, waiting for the next step.

Susie: "But you have one more choice, die, or die for me."

The Ranger looked at her, put down the snack box after a moment, and stood up, "So be it, Miss."

"Ranger is supposed to be free, and I want to see more." He took a step back and got down on one knee, "Now, my life is yours, miss."

Carol ★★★

Race: Human

Details: A lone ranger who traverses the wastelands and woodlands, brave and fearless, his archery skills pierce through the poplars in a hundred steps, and his short knife skills should not be underestimated. If he's lucky, he might have access to the legends. Sometimes, though, his life was a little struggling.

Reminder: He's already yours, but creatures aren't as durable as the undead, so be careful. In addition, if you are unhappy with it, you can delete this file directly, please note that once a file is deleted, it cannot be recovered. 】

Susie:...... Ah, the overlord clause is really not ordinary.

She swept the "x" symbol at the top right of the file: Wait a minute, don't you give a lock button, what if you touch it by mistake?

Obviously, the black-haired girl didn't look at him, but the ranger seemed to feel a dangerous chill at a certain moment.

And the remnants of the Cinnamon Staff were given to Bach.

The necromancer's heart was well known, and as soon as he untied it, he held the stick and rolled on the spot in ecstasy.

"I'm going to have a staff!" He happily announced, "My mentor used to say that he would get me a staff when I left the school, but it didn't work out when he tried to kill me!" Now I have my own staff, too! I'm ready to leave!

Frank moved his somewhat stiff wrist and hit the nail on the head: "That's not a staff."

Bach froze: "... Hey.

Frank: "Do you know how to make a staff, crappy mage?"

Bach: "... Yes.

Ah, misstep.