70

A neat fence was soon erected around the pasture. It's not a simple horror movie prop made of skull bones, but an oak fence nearly half a meter high, and the meadow is lined with troughs, troughs, simple climbing frames, and a 25-meter straight runway.

A few days later, Susie retrieved a large group of light brown-colored animal cubs from the pasture and closed them one by one in the newly renovated pasture.

Margaret helped to catch two, she looked at the little beast chirping in her hand, and her expression was a little trance: "... Vulture horses?

Susie: "Yes, Vulture.

- Vulture Horse.

This incredible beast usually lives in rocky ridge terrain and feeds mainly on rodents, eating the stems and leaves of plants during seasons when food is scarce, and occasionally attacking herds.

However, the vulture is also an excellent flying mount, and is more docile and loyal than the fierce and unruly griffon.

Order from the vice-capital: twenty vulture horses, two hundred gold coins is an advance payment.

"The eagle horse is no problem," Susie was very impressed by the reward when she received the order, and at the same time scratched her head a little, "But I don't know how to train?"

Adult vulture horses are not easy to domesticate, and in order to obtain a good mount, they must be specially trained from an early age. Now the eagle and horse in the house are fluttering all day long, beckoning cats and dogs, and occasionally frightening the sheep, but they refuse to be ridden anyway.

"Don't worry," Kevin explained, "the knight's mount will be trained by the knight himself."

Susie looked at the little Pegasus with his head on the knight's arm and looked around innocently, and felt a little amused: "Then it's fine."

Pegasus has changed its feathers for the third time and is officially entering its teenage years, this foal has always been well-behaved and docile, but he does not like boring training, and often circles Kevin, rubbing his soft head and wings against him, trying to play tricks.

The young knight has little to do with the foals he has raised: the observance of principles is not for the purpose of demanding a lifelong companion.

In order to meet the needs of the knights, the eagles were raised in the pasture until the second feather change and then released to the pasture.

Such a group of fluffy animal cubs chirp all day long, rolling and fluttering on the grass is very cute, and the two puppies guard the pasture every day, sometimes running all over the ground with the vulture horses, and sometimes being chased by the vulture horses and somersaults.

It didn't take long for the Knights from the Vice-Capital to arrive at the teleportation hall of the Eternal Night Canyon.

A kitten with curly ears and a horned fawn sat at a table at the door to register a caravan, and when he saw a new visitor, the kitten man took a few pieces of paper from the table, jumped up to the knight, handed the paper to him, and ran back to sit down on the table and watched the fawn man fill out the form for the caravan leader.

"Wait a minute," the fawn man looked up, "there's a rest seat and tea next to it, and it's your turn to register here."

The voice of the underage cub is soft and glutinous, and it has a serious pretending to be mature.

At this time, Kevin walked in from outside, he first nodded to the knight captain who led the team, and then discussed with the small animal: "These are my guests, I will take them first."