42

So, what's wrong?

Susie thought.

She has quickly Xi the strange setting of this tavern writing tavern is actually a material grocery store, and most of the orders delivered are strange, and they are far from "food" anyway.

As a result, after she secretly carried private goods and engaged in late-night supper diplomacy, she actually turned around and returned to the traditional takeaway route?

Susie: And what kind of wonderful species are necromancers?

She put down her delegate card, opened the system store, and quickly scanned the existing items.

- No, it's not enough.

Although you can rely on instant noodles to continue your life after working all night, if you stay up late with your boss and eat instant noodles, you will only have the sadness of "I want to change jobs".

Susie turned and walked out of the tavern, went to her ranch and took two chickens, expertly cleaned them, removed the thighs and breasts, cut them into pieces and slices, and marinated them in a bowl.

To hell with health and nutrition, the truth of social animals is: junk food is the source of life!

Roll the marinated chicken with egg wash, wrap it in a coat, fry it in a pan with high temperature and drain, crack open the puff pastry, re-fry it in the pan, and sprinkle cumin and pepper.

The abundant boiling oil in the pan sizzles and gives off a charming aroma associated with abundance. Chicken nuggets, chicken cutlets, chicken wings, and a potato fried in a bunch of fries, then a tomato dipping sauce was mixed in a box, and finally put cold beer and coke on top.

Susie:...... When I learned to make chicken and fries, I never imagined that one day I would be driving a taxi in another world?

Susie: To be reasonable, even in the past, I was often too lazy to fire and chose to order takeout?

She handed the takeout box to the Hidden Sky Raven, this time without carrying additional orders, but a prompt box popped up in front of her.

[Urgent order, delivery requires 20% extra points [OK/Cancel]]

Susie:?

To be reasonable, shouldn't the price difference between express free shipping and SF special delivery be paid by the buyer?

Is there something wrong with this dog system? Is this option fundamentally different from whether or not to abandon the task?

Susie had no choice, so she calmly made sure. The messenger then picked up the box, flailed his wings, and flew out of the window.

She looked up and saw several small hairy heads around the window, with a Bach in the middle.

Susie: "..."

Ah, the appeal of fried food to children is really the same everywhere. In a world where the commoner class is not very rich, a lot of fat and a lot of seasoning is a rare luxury in itself.

What's more, these little animals haven't eaten much good stuff.

Susie smiled, beckoned to the children, and restarted the fire with the remaining ingredients on the table.

At first, the animals were embarrassed because they didn't work hard, but in the end, they couldn't resist the aroma of the food, and they got together.

Susie loved watching them eat, and the little ones were next to each other, clutching the food with their furry hands and munching on them without distraction.