51

As the apprentices noisily walked out of the vendor's room, Aldro was busy hiding his gold coins.

The dragon's first treasure had to change places several times a day, the rooftop treetops, the pool windmills, and then he said that he leaked his mouth and was found out by his little friends... Both sides seemed happy, as if it were some routine game.

The yard is also a common hiding place, but it is a bit dangerous: Raphael will pull his horns and force him to fill in the holes he has dug one by one.

However, the bone dragon that ploughed the earth was also a bone dragon.

Transforming the Bone Dragon doesn't need a complete dragon skeleton, but at least one bone belongs to the dragon, and there was even a necromancer who once made a miniature dragon out of a dragon's tail with the bones of a chestnut-tailed mouse and a hedgehore. The Silent Tower also had a bone dragon, its skull from the silver dragon and its ribs from the black dragon, which made its behavior often a little tangled, which manifested itself in the uncertain and capricious, as a tower guard, the apprentices suffered from his poison for a long time.

- But Aldro is different, he was a real dragon in his lifetime.

When the bone dragon heard the noise, he quickly flattened the earth on the ground and turned his head.

It was a whole, unblemished bone dragon, and the apprentices knew what that meant, and they were like young artists who had stumbled upon a muse, subconsciously stopping their arguments and letting out low gasps.

"It's so beautiful," an undead apprentice whispered, "I want to transform one of these bone dragons too!"

"First of all, you need to have a complete dragon skeleton." His companion calmly pointed out, "Then, you will be hunted down by the dragons."

Killing a dragon won't be hated by dragons, but desecrating corpses will.

"I know, of course I do. But I still want to. The undead apprentice snorted, "Don't you want it?"

His companion was speechless for a moment, but finally followed his heart: "... No, I want it too.

"Hmm, magician?" Aldro tilted his head to look at the guests, not looking particularly happy, "I don't like magicians very much, they are so cunning..."

After saying that, he turned around and pointed his tail at the apprentices.

But these undead apprentices treat the bone dragon like a baby panda, and they think it's very cute even in the face of a cold ass.

"He can talk! Excellent! An apprentice said.

"The tail is so beautiful, it's a complete keel," said another apprentice.

The most excited apprentice ran directly to the dragon and squatted: "I have thought about what my practical Xi topic is, the bone dragon Xi observation log, the bone dragon talking, the bone dragon activity, the bone dragon hunting, the bone dragon sleeping - I'm not leaving, I'm going to live here!"

The apprentice pitched his tent as he spoke—as an apprentice to the Silent Tower, sleeping in the wild was commonplace.

Aldro had never been watched so eagerly, and he was still a troublesome mage, with a little hair. With a snort, a flick of his tail, he toppled the tent with his apprentice, flapped his wings and flew aside.

The apprentice got up, wiped his face, and still smirked: "Ah, there are still bone dragons who are angry."

Susie:...... Are these apprentices really okay!

Susie: Will they be disappointed when they find out that Aldro is actually a dog Xi?

The necromancer couldn't walk because of the bone dragon, but the others noticed more.