4

☆ 4. Chapter 4font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4

Sui Yi repeatedly confirmed that the picture for that second was not her illusion. Finally, after repeatedly comparing the surrounding soil environment, she finally determined that it was the picture of the roots of this weed.

What is this unknown weed? Why does it bear so much fruit? And why could she see such a scene? Do you feel this way?

The sense of surprise and doubt made Sui Yi a little breathless, but doubts were doubts, and what made her unable to control her emotions the most was this ability! For a breeder, this is a big deal!

In her previous life, she had some talent, and she was praised and encouraged by professors at school, but it still took her six or seven years to get close to the fourth-generation super seed!

Sui Yiyi looked ashamed when he thought of this, but he didn't know that the breeders in the Central League would vomit three liters of blood on the spot if they heard these words. Being able to touch the fourth-generation super seeds in 67 years is no longer the smoke coming out of the ancestral graves, but the ancestral graves are on fire. , and it burned for three days and three nights!

How many people have never touched the edge of the first-generation super seed in their entire life, but it only took her six or seven years to reach the fourth-generation super seed. It is not an exaggeration to say that her talent is terrifying.

Zhou Linlin looked at Sui Yi from time to time while weeding, not to worry, but to see what kind of trouble she was going to do again. Then she saw that she had circled a piece of land for a grass, and carefully poured a bottle of water, and then She squatted there again not knowing what she was thinking, and her face changed back and forth, sometimes shocked, sometimes confused, sometimes looking ashamed...

Zhou Linlin: Okay, I understand, no one should touch this grass. .

Weeding is a tiring job, especially when the yard is full of grass. After observing the unknown plants for a while, Sui Yi calmed down and picked up the hoe again to weed.

The two sweated profusely all afternoon and finally cleared a small open space. Since seeds could not be carried across alliances, they had no seeds to plant. In the end, Sui Yi picked out a few grains from the handful of wild millet given by Chen Cuifang. The inferior seeds of Jinsu 23 were planted.

Compared with the local uncles and aunts who don’t know any breeding knowledge, Sui Yi knows that the land is not without fertility, but the seeds cannot adapt to the current land, and the beginning of the breeder is to learn how to adapt the seeds to the current land. I still remember that back then When she was studying, she memorized those precautions even in her dreams, and now they are of use.

Golden Millet 23 is a first-generation seed, and it is also the super seed closest to ordinary seeds. There are relatively few precautions, but if you want it to survive and sprout, it needs a very critical catalyst, moonworm sand.

Under normal circumstances, Zhongmeng will process this moonworm sand and put it into a growth agent, which is why growth agents are essential for super seeds.

Coincidentally, there is something like moonworm sand in Beimeng, but of course it is not called by this name here. Instead, it is called spring bug droppings. This kind of bug usually only appears in spring. As the name suggests, spring bug droppings are not about this bug, but the bug's feces.

It's not yet the midsummer rainy season, which is the active period for this kind of insect. Sui Yi plans to wait until the seed processing market opens tonight to try his luck, maybe he can encounter it. Of course, it's not that she doesn't want to go to the wild to find it herself, but it takes time, and a lot of time. With this time, Golden Millet 23 can sprout.