70

☆ 70. Chapter 70font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70

The aircraft was approved quickly, and the time this week was set for tomorrow. Sui Yi didn’t expect that there was such a rush. Almost as soon as she agreed, the other side immediately made the decision, as if she was always there. Waiting for a response.

Sui Yi shook his head and went back to the house. There was still a tough battle to be fought tonight, because there was only more than half an hour left for the Star Network store to open for sale. At this time, countless people were gearing up and squatting on the Star Network, just waiting for time. Grab it immediately as soon as it arrives, especially this time there is a free bonus for customers, which makes many people who are intimidated by the price also participate. Although they know that the probability of winning is very slim, the probability of grabbing the product is also very slim. ? So they are all the same, they are the same as those at the top of the league, which also makes people feel a strange sense of fairness.

Sui Yi didn't know that buying something could have so many mental activities. She looked at the message board on the store's homepage that never stopped, and she scrolled up quickly. She and Zhou Linlin couldn't see it clearly at this refresh rate, so they could only You can only see one or two pauses by clicking on them, but they disappear as soon as you move them away.

Zhou Linlin would read a few items from time to time. Sui Yi was dazzled and stopped reading. Instead, she was packing fruits and other products to be sent out. Among these items, the most difficult ones were grapes and tomatoes because they were afraid of being bumped. , the two of them ordered a collision-proof fresh-keeping box. This box cost them a lot of money. If the price of the product hadn't been high, they probably wouldn't have been able to even deliver it.

But the high price also has its advantages. It is really collision-proof and really fresh-keeping. For such a big tomato, Sui Yi wrapped it in several layers before putting a large mass into the box. The box automatically detects the shape of the items placed and will follow the shape of the items. The size can be shrunk and the temperature can be adjusted from outside. This kind of high-end intelligent box can usually be seen in some stores selling luxury food in Zhongmeng. At this time, it can be seen in the small Tonghui Village of Beimeng. There are quite a few.

At this time, the packaging has come to an end, and there is only one minute left for the sale to start. Zhou Linlin is scrolling through the store page. Although Star Network has opened 18 lines for the No. 9 store, from the initial slight lag, it has almost stopped now. It became frame by frame, and it took almost no time to see the state of crashing but not crashing. The closer to the sale time, the more stuck it became. Zhou Linlin was so stuck that she couldn't browse the page.

You must know that the account registered by Zhou Linlin is the owner’s account! The shopkeeper's account has a dedicated line, but even the dedicated line is so crowded, it's simply unscientific!

At this time, the two of them didn't know that a discussion was going on in the Star Network shop owner group.

[Tsk, you guys are being dishonest. Who said you are not interested in this kind of sensational shop? The store owner's dedicated line is busted, is this because you are not interested? I really believed your evil deeds! ]

[But didn't you say you were a liar before? Do you still buy things from scammers? I'm really convinced. ]

[No, what are you two talking about? I don't want to buy it myself, someone asked me to grab it and sell it for triple the price! Who wouldn't do this kind of business? ]