14

☆ 14. Chapter 14font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14

This reason was completely beyond Sui Yi's expectation. She didn't recover until she walked home quickly. Isn't it human nature to survive? When does it matter who has a better chance of surviving?

"What are you thinking about? You are about to hit the wall! Come back and eat quickly!" Zhou Linlin stood in the wall and pinched her waist and said fiercely.

Sui Yi hurriedly responded, and after entering the hospital, she quickly told Zhou Linlin about the old man's situation, and then ran to the old man's home with her lunch.

She figured it out. She was the kind of person who had no righteousness. She didn't have any hope. She only had hope if she survived, right? But although she is not such a person, she admires such a person very much. She has no other options at the moment, but she can still afford the emergency food. As for the future, let's talk about it later. Saving people is more important. .

Sui Yi arrived at the place not long after running, and found that there were already two people standing in the originally deserted yard, and one of them was an acquaintance. It was Xiao Fang who had changed shifts with the village chief Zhang Yun before. He didn't know why he came here. What.

Sui Yi followed the two of them into the house, and saw one person carrying a bag of food and putting it on the table. Xiao Fang was holding a steamed bun in his hand, feeding it into the old man's mouth in small bites.

The old man didn't want to eat at first, but he couldn't resist the young man's insistence and continued to eat.

"Grandma Geng, I've been too busy recently and haven't come to see you. Why don't you take good care of your body so much? Did you give away the food I brought you last time? I've told you so many times, Keep the food for yourself, and don’t starve, otherwise how will we explain it to Brother Xiao Zhi..."

Grandma Geng said with tears in her eyes, "Xiao Zhi will do the same... I know Xiao Zhi best..."

"Brother Xiao Zhi, of course, if there is someone in the village who says something bad about Brother Xiao Zhi, I will be the first to complain to him. But Grandma Geng, what Brother Xiao Zhi is most worried about is you. You have to hold on until Brother Xiao Zhi comes back. We won't be able to explain to Brother Xiaozhi until that day!" Xiaofang hurriedly comforted him, fearing that the old man would get into trouble.

Sui Yi stood at the door and saw the old man eating, so he put down the food in his hand, turned around and was about to leave, when he was stopped by the man behind Xiao Fang who was placing grain. He pointed to the door and motioned for Sui Yi to follow him. go out.

After the two went out, the man approached Sui Yi and asked in a low voice, "Do you remember me?"

Sui Yi looked at the man and saw that he looked familiar, but she really couldn't pronounce his name, so she shook her head.

"It's normal. You were only five or six years old when we last met. At that time, Uncle Sui held you so precious that he wouldn't even let me touch you. I didn't expect you to be so big in a blink of an eye." The man was quite emotional and listened. He sounded as if he had watched her grow up, but judging from his face, he was probably in his twenties or thirties, not much older than her.

"By the way, why are you here with Grandma Geng?"

"I was passing by and saw Grandma Geng fainting at the door, so I helped her back into the house. I just went to get her some food." Sui Yi showed the man Look at the food in your hands.